Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/archive/global.php 17 require_once
/archive/index.php 14 require_once
LivingSims Forum - Maxis Mayhem 4.0

LivingSims Forum

Full Version: Maxis Mayhem 4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: Maxis%20Mayhem.jpg]
Banner by Saprophyte Picture by annyway

EA homes are... questionable at best. The patterns are usually gaudy and misplaced, the colors either too bold or too dull, the furnishing arrangements are... don't get us started. We find ourselves often wondering, 'What were they thinking!?' So we are going to set you lovely designers to work making Sunset Valley homes a little less ugly one Room at a time.

Going into an already furnished EA house, stripping everything but the walls and starting anew sounds like an easy, everyday run of the mill make-over challenge. This however is Maxis Mayhem ladies and gentlemen.

The Task
Pick any furnished room in an EA/Maxis built house and make it over. You must however use the existing furnishings in your make-over.

Who May Enter
Anyone and everyone

The Rules
  • You must re-use every furnishing that already exists in your room (deco and lamps can be replaced/removed)
  • You must tell us where the home is located for your room makeover
  • You must show us at least one before picture
  • You may re-color everything
  • You may reposition all of the furniture
  • You may add more furniture and decor items to the room
  • You may not move or add windows or doors but you may change them
  • You may not move or add more walls
  • You may post up to 10 pictures including the before picture
  • You may link to an album with more pictures
  • Both TS2 & TS3 can participate
Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

Inspiration
Issue 12: Maxis Mayham
Issue 16: Maxis Mayham 2
Issue 6: Versatile Maxis

Participation Prize
TBA

Challenge will close February 12th
Yay this is exciting! Smile
I see there isn´t much activity here, so I thought I´d give it a try...

House location

Before: kitchen | living | bedroom

Floorplans: before | after

[Image: 01.jpg]

[Image: 02.jpg]

[Image: 03.jpg]

[Image: 04.jpg]

[Image: 05.jpg]

[Image: 06.jpg]

[Image: 07.jpg]

[Image: 08.jpg]

[Image: 09.jpg]
gosh mox, what a difference! you made an ugly maxis house become i cozy, inviting home. gorgeaus! Heart
Moxxa, wow. That is a stunning transformation! I like the warm colors and the wallpatterns are beautiful. You make it all seem so simple!!! *jealous*
loooove
Great job Moxxa!! Most definitely a huge improvement... I'd move in there now Smile
Beautiful, Moxxa!! Smile I'm amazed with how much style you can create in TS2.
Moxxa, you are surely the queen of deco clutter and decorating. I love what you did with those fugly Bayview houses in Belladonna Cove. Your interpretation of it is retro-modern and fun. I love it Smile
Moxxa that is an awezome transformation! Love the electic feel it has and the brightness. Very fresh!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7