Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/archive/global.php 17 require_once
/archive/index.php 14 require_once
LivingSims Forum - the Sound of Inspiration 2.0

LivingSims Forum

Full Version: the Sound of Inspiration 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: The%20Sound%20of%20Inspiration.jpg]
Thank you Portia for your help! <3

I was talking to my dear friend Darkshines and we’re both very inspired by music. She never got the chance to enter the previous challenge, so we decided to do kick start it again! So put on your favorite tunes and let that inspiration flow!

The Task
Pick a song (or ask for one) and decorate a room/garden/space inspired by that song. Or recreate a room/garden/space from a music video.

The Rules
• Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
• Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
• You may enter 3 times
• For each entry you have to pick a new song, it can be from the same artist
• Say what song you chose
• Show a picture from the video you chose to recreate
• Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest

Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

You will get this nice shiny award for participating: [Image: sound%20of%20music.png]

This challenge will close April 3rd

Participation Price
TBA
The Sims 3
The Sims 2
hehehehe *deaded*

Can't wait to enter Heidy
You'd better participate 3 times now Portia Wink Kiss
this was my favorite challenge Chair cant wait to do it again!
Thank you allyroqs! I'm very happy you like it and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with this time! Sun
I've been waiting for this to open! Happy02 Time to get to work!
I can't believe I've actually done myself a challenge entry o: This is the first time in something like 6 or so months - oops? Even when I said I'd enter the old sound of inspiration, I never did quite get around to it c: But yes...

I chose the song Tournquet by Marilyn Manson [watch the video here, or just the audio here ]

When I listen to this song I've always thought of someone making some sort of creation - a person of sorts, something they use to take their hatred out on, yet still spend so much time keeping it 'alive' ; if that's what it even is.

The room is mostly scenes taken from the music video, mainly the parts where Manson surrounds his creation, adapted a little and with a few extras added.

[Image: Screenshot-152.png]

[Image: Screenshot-153.png]

[Image: Screenshot-154.png]

[Image: Screenshot-155.png]

[Image: Screenshot-156.png]

"Not even I believed in me, I am your Tourniquet"
Dark nice interior, I like it Yes reminds Marylin Manson indeed.
Oh honey that is fantastic! I love what you did!! Your pics are very cool and poetic. I love that you angled them. And the shot with the bowl, oh my! They are all so yummy and your place fits the song perfectly. You made me and MM proud Kiss
And you certainly have the deco thing left, I am so happy that you entered this time! Heart
Pages: 1 2 3