02-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Your sims' home has grown too small for comfort. Perhaps the family has grown? Perhaps mom is starting her own business? Perhaps the teenage son needs somewhere to play drums? Perhaps they want a sun room? Whatever the reason, your sims need more space! The house is just not cutting it anymore. They need your help! They need you to add an extension to their house!
Download a house that you did not create. Add an extension with one or multiple rooms onto the house. Decorate the extension inside and out. Take pictures from the inside and outside and share them.
The extension can be the same style as the house or a different style as long as you make it look good on the house.
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- Show pictures of: the interior, exterior (before and after) and a overview of the room
- The house you use has to be a downloaded one created by someone other than your self
- Credit and link to the house that you downloaded
- You may enter 3 times
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
This challenge will close May 17th
Consider donating a prize to the challenge