Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/archive/global.php 17 require_once
/archive/index.php 14 require_once
LivingSims Forum - Extension - will close May 17th

LivingSims Forum

Full Version: Extension - will close May 17th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: extension.jpg]

Your sims' home has grown too small for comfort. Perhaps the family has grown? Perhaps mom is starting her own business? Perhaps the teenage son needs somewhere to play drums? Perhaps they want a sun room? Whatever the reason, your sims need more space! The house is just not cutting it anymore. They need your help! They need you to add an extension to their house!

The Task
Download a house that you did not create. Add an extension with one or multiple rooms onto the house. Decorate the extension inside and out. Take pictures from the inside and outside and share them.

The extension can be the same style as the house or a different style as long as you make it look good on the house.

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • Show pictures of: the interior, exterior (before and after) and a overview of the room
  • The house you use has to be a downloaded one created by someone other than your self
  • Credit and link to the house that you downloaded
  • You may enter 3 times
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest

This challenge will close May 17th

Participation prize
Consider donating a prize to the challenge
Participation list

Sims 3
Sims 2
This is really cool. I have a lot of ideas for it! Chair
I'm also really excited to see what everyone will come up with! Sun
Nice idea Wink I'll try to give it a try !
:O I have so many houses to chose from xD
I chose this house built by Ung999 :LINK
The family living there wanted to get rid off the patio-terrace and create a greenhouse where they could plant some cactus, palms flower2 a bit like a botanical garden feeling; paint with maximum light, and let their three birds fly "freely". Smile

Before shots at day and night :
[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg]

After :
(The patio has been reduced a bit, the roof erased and greenhouse created on top and extended.)
[Image: Screenshot-16.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-26.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-22.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-30.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-13.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-10.jpg]

Overview :
[Image: Screenshot-34.jpg]

That is looking really great! I hope your birds like it as well. Oh and thank you for entering!
Thank you Mac ! chuckle
I wanted since a long time to create a greenhouse in a house so it was the occasion !
And you're welcome, this challenge was a bit too much quiet Wink
Wow that looks amazing .. and I love the Victorian Wintergarden unit. Great entry!!!
Zhanna: That is gorgeous! Great idea!
Pages: 1 2 3