02-08-2012, 11:03 PM
Beginner's Luck is a LS favorite where we encourage people to take their first steps. So if you feel like you're a beginner to decorating; this is the perfect place for you to start! We are all here to help and to cheer you on.
Pick one of the three Sims below and decorate either room A, B or C for that Sim as their bedroom. Make sure to read about them and try to take their interests into account while decorating for them. Take your time and don't be afraid to try something new.
Who may enter
If you consider yourself a beginner in the whole decorating and taking picture thing, then you are very welcome.
Both Sims 2 and Sims 3 players are welcome to enter.
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more than 800 pixels wide
- We want to see at least 5 pictures (including an overview)
- Leave the walls where they are
- You may change the wall/floor
- You may not add more walls
- You may change but not remove windows and doors
- Required objects: a bed and something hobby-related that fits the Sims traits
- You may enter 3 times
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
Put in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
Tip: Add a ceiling to your room by going up one floor and laying a floor over your room. It is worth the effort.
You will get this nice shiny award for participating:
This challenge will close 9th of May