Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/archive/global.php 17 require_once
/archive/index.php 14 require_once
LivingSims Forum - Sim Next door - Round 2 [Scores up - comments are welcome]

LivingSims Forum

Full Version: Sim Next door - Round 2 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: simnextdoor._2.jpg]

This round we are decorating for Violet Dunham, who is a doctor at the local hospital. She is very environmental involved and is very consensus that has to be reflected in her home as well as in her life style. She takes the bike to work or public transportation if the weather is bad or the distance too big. She is an avid reader and have a lot of older books that she wants to keep, but today she reads mostly ebooks or books from used book stores. She is very ambitious so it is paramount that she has a good workstation at home so she can finish up her paper work as well as keep up with current research.

[Image: Violet_Dunham.jpg]

Download *optional*

Traits
  • Bookworm
  • Good
  • Eco-Friendly
  • Ambitious
  • Neat

Favorite color: violet
Design Style: Eco Chic

Required items
  • 2 bookcases
  • 1 computer
  • 1 reading chair
  • 1 shower
  • 1 new fridge
  • 1 bike

Remember to decorate the garden as well as the interior.
Good luck to you and don't forget to have fun with it! Happy02

Deadline 22th April
We will be judging round 1 over the next day or two, but please jump in and get started on round 2.

We would like to point out that you do not have to use the favourite colours on every single item. A few accent is enough. You are of course also allowed to use other colours as well.
Also make sure that your windows are modern and you got the right amount of them otherwise it will cost you points.
On to round 2! I cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with. Smile
i'm so excited! can't wait to see all the different homes of violet excited
I understand that 50% of the contestants will be booted from the contest so to speak, so how does it work, if one submits a post for this round, but never makes it from the 1st round cuts?
I have a question... maybe more... First, I did read on how to make the apartment building an actual apartment for LN, but how do you add another sim to the building without making them roommates (merging), or evicting Deana?
bedriddncorpse: As far as I know, you can't have an apartment with multiple non-housemate sims... or individual apartments in a larger block. So, you would have to merge their households or evict Deana.

That was one of the more disappointing aspects of LN for me, I really wanted a "Friends" type apartment complex!
That's disappointing Sadsmile Thank you Bear
bedriddncorpse: The apartments are not made as an LN apartment unit. You can just have all the rounds' sims as one household. If you want to make sure they do not use each other's house you can lock the doors of each unit. I just made the house is just a regular house.

warsenic: We are going to judge the round within the next 2 days so you will know way ahead of the deadline if you made it or not. But you are welcome to post your round 2 pictures before you know if you make it or not. We will just only judge the people who made it. After the results are up, you are very welcome to post in just for fun, if you did not made it.

Everyone: Make sure to take the sims' personality into account then you decorate for them.
I can't install the sim! :O It's saying that the zip file is corrupt... Just thought you should know. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8