Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/archive/global.php 17 require_once
/archive/index.php 14 require_once
LivingSims Forum - Re-do Your Loo (Closes July 26th)

LivingSims Forum

Full Version: Re-do Your Loo (Closes July 26th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 4iym37.jpg]

The Powder Room - a bathroom, especially one which does not have a bathtub or shower and is intended for use by guests. This is the one place where your guests get to shut the door and really see your design style without you watching them. So why not go a little crazy and wow your guest. It is the perfect place to add some punch to your home. If most of your rooms have white walls, the powder room is the one room to be bold and unexpected. 

The Task

Decorate a powder room that would surprise and wow your guest. Think about using bold colours or wallpaper. Create glamour with a antique mirror or vanity. Perhaps a mural on the ceiling is more your style. Unexpected artwork can really amaze your guests. The sky's the limit. Go wild and shine through!  

The Rules

• Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • Please state which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4

• Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add  Heidy
 in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: July 26th 2015

Participants

The Sims 4
The Sims 3
The Sims 2
  • riekus13 - 1st
Woo! First! Not so wild, but a lot more texture and gritty-ness than I'd normally go for: here is my powder room

[Image: 1zp5n39.jpg]
very heavy on the editing though. of course,  Heidy please!
Sometimes I just creep around here without logging-in because I'm lazy like that. But I had to tell you how awesome your shot is saywhat! I really dig the editing and the monochrome colours... I love it!
thank you florence! It's quite ironic considering that room has like 100000 of your beautiful conversions.

and i know about being too lazy to log on. I would have about 45 days of being online if I bothered to log on every time.
I logged in, too, just to say that this picture is inspiring me to dig in and give these new challenges a try. Beautiful shot!
It's so beautiful , I really love your new editing style and the monochrome spaces you've been making. Kind of reminds me of 's style  Inlove
It doesn't need to be wild...just your own personal style. Awesome picture saywhat. Very realistic. 
Yea... I am very inspired by Lady Spider! And thank you for all the kind comments!
1:
[Image: Screenshot-451_zpskoxavl4a.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-450_zps3ab54wle.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4