Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/archive/global.php 17 require_once
/archive/index.php 14 require_once
LivingSims Forum - Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th)

LivingSims Forum

Full Version: Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
it looks so real, I'm just staring in awe as usual with your gorgeous designs. LOVE IT Heart Heart Heart !!!

I'm still just amazed with how well you can work with white in TS3, and the lighting in this set of pics creates a great atmosphere.
I love both entries LadySpider and SayWhat.
I am afraid of compete with this theme I have no ideas of what Scandinavian style really is.Yes I know Ikea but that's all lol.
Kweenie: There is lots of inspiration if you search "scandianvian modern interior style" in google images. Smile
Or take a look in the pinterest board we linked to Smile
Thank you, Blue!
Kweenie, don't be afraid: this style is so many-sided that you can combine it with basically any other style!
[Image: 1zp14zp.jpg]

[Image: 119nxmo.jpg]

[Image: 90yvq8.jpg]
Tried to go more Gustavian here.

[Image: au84xy.jpg]

[Image: 28aqqm8.jpg]
Heidy

[Image: scandinavian.png]
Minena, that is gorgeous! I love the shiny floor and the warm feel to the picture, even with so much white. Well done Smile
Just a little reminder especially for the veterans here :D

With the 3 different iterations of the Sims games, the vast amount of CC and the amazing picture editing available out there it gets very hard for me to tell who is entering with which game nowadays giggle
It really helps me to not only moderate the participants but if your picture gets nominated for POTM (and I need to tag which game was used) if you can put down which game you are entering with. All I need is 3 little letters TS2, TS3, TS4

Some I can tell automatically, some of you I remember only play with one particular game, but most... I just cant tell! lol If you see your name entered under the wrong game please do tell me for if I need to check back here to see which game was used for tagging I don't want to get it wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9