Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/archive/global.php 17 require_once
/archive/index.php 14 require_once
LivingSims Forum - How Do You Play? (Closes November 10th)

LivingSims Forum

Full Version: How Do You Play? (Closes November 10th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Banner_zpspu2yc0md.jpg]

There are as many ways to play the Sims as there are Sims players, it's what we love about the game. This challenge lets you show how you play the game.

The Task
Create two contrasting pictures using the same Sims game and give us a question that could be followed by the question "how do you play?" to describe your pictures.

An example would be; "Just starting out or living large?" with the following pictures from The Sims 3.
[Image: 50369195-5f2c-4f62-828b-ccda1e4b4e30_zpsxwi0xsja.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

The Rules
  • 2 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • Use the same game for both pictures
  • State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add [Image: heidy.gif] in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: November 10th

Participation prize
Your pictures may be featured in an upcoming issue of the magazine. (Make sure to fill out the permission form)

Hints
  • Since your pictures might be used in the magazine make sure to follow the hints that you can find here.

• The question that you pose should use the same theme for both pictures. For example, Fast and Furious could be contrasted with The Big Easy (a movie theme), Slow and Steady (two words starting with the same letter), or Fast and Loose (both starting with fast).

• Sims and/or pets can be the subject of your pictures if wish.
Participants

The Sims 4
  • soliva - 1st
  • Green-Girl - 1st
  • Zingaro - 1st

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
  • Minena - 1st
This a really interesting idea - I am looking forward to seeing what everyone will come up with!
Just a little reminder especially for the veterans here :D

With the 3 different iterations of the Sims games, the vast amount of CC and the amazing picture editing available out there it gets very hard for me to tell who is entering with which game nowadays giggle
It really helps me to not only moderate the participants but if your picture gets nominated for POTM (and I need to tag which game was used) if you can put down which game you are entering with. All I need is 3 little letters TS2, TS3, TS4

Some I can tell automatically, some of you I remember only play with one particular game, but most... I just cant tell! lol If you see your name entered under the wrong game please do tell me for if I need to check back here to see which game was used for tagging I don't want to get it wrong.
TS3

Classic black and white or Crazy Colorful (I hope I did that right?)

[Image: tumblr_nt8ljsatj71sh8vu8o1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nt8ljsatj71sh8vu8o2_1280.png]
TS3

Large family, or family of one..........

[Image: A%20large%20family_zpsgrlybzpf.jpg]

[Image: A%20family%20of%20one_zpsgrnun3qp.jpg]

Heidy Feedback is always welcome!
Sims 4
free sprited teenager or romantic adult

[Image: 21.08.2015_0-01-3_zpsrs0ixmha.jpg]

[Image: 20.08.2015_23-32_zpsrya1b4nu.jpg]
All these rooms are super nice guys, great job!
- your rooms are both very beautiful.
- gorgeous representations of the challenge!
- I love both images, but I could live in the free spirited teen room even though I'm a fully fledged adult!

My TS4 entry (Heidy always welcome):

No cheats or motherlode?

[Image: tumblr_ntezu2ep7H1s4po2io1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_ntezu2ep7H1s4po2io2_1280.png]
These are great!! Mine is still as WIP! Excited to see more.
Pages: 1 2