LivingSims Forum

Full Version: Feedback Issue 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What were your favourite articles?

Which ad did you like best?
Is there anything you would like to see more of?
Do you miss any article series?
Anything else?
I've just returned from the Pre-Christmas Prague to see the Holiday Issue, yay! It looks great! Sorry I didn't manage to help out more, though.
The issue is awesome! I was waiting for it impatiently! And here it is. Thank you all for the great job! Heart
Looks beautiful! Clap   xmas  
The issue looks great! My favorite article was the holiday decorating tips. I learned a lot of neat stuff from that.

Also I'm so proud of having my entryway in the magazine! I was really happy with that decorating and I spazzed out and told my husband and I was a lot more thrilled than he was but that's okay XD

I loved seeing everyone's gorgeous photography and creative wording.

Great job on the issue everyone!
Looks absolutely stunning.

But I must admit I am very disappointed, since there is no stuff for Sims 2 - is this the new beginning ?
Hi hokadk47. I think some of the articles was sims 2, but we had some problems getting the sims 2 finds pictures taken - some communications issue really. We do not plan to stop doing sims 2, don't worry Smile
(12-25-2015, 04:22 PM)macthekat Wrote: [ -> ]Hi hokadk47. I think some of the articles was sims 2, but we had some problems getting the sims 2 finds pictures taken - some communications issue really. We do not plan to stop doing sims 2, don't worry Smile

I am so happy to hear that, thank you Inlove

I am always looking forward to read the new Magazine and get some new inspiration, but reading a magazine with no items for your own game would be a little weird.
Unfortunately, it is now harder to find TS2 content, since there are so many people who started creating for TS3/TS4 only, but I'm not going to give upSmile