01-17-2016, 12:53 PM
The sims just moved into the city, but their apartment building doesn't have any garden which your sims are missing horribly. Luckily the building has a large rooftop terrace which can be converted. We want you to help the sims of this challenge to create an amazing getaway on top of their boring apartment building. While you are at it, help them decorate their new apartment as well.
Pick a pair of sims from selection below. Decorate the top floor for them. You should both decorate the apartment (they have all of the top floor) as well as the roof top garden. You can do pretty much all you want as long as the wall stay where they are and the windows stay the same.
For sims 2 & 4 the house is downloadable, while sims 3 will have to build it yourself. It should be CC free.
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- You may change the fence and add all the walls you want.
- You may not change the windows.
- State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
This challenge will close: 17th of March Ongoing for the Summer