08-29-2016, 06:07 PM
A pretty standard apartment balcony doesn't have to be a pretty plain space. With just a little bit imagination, love and care it can be turned... into basically whatewer dream space you bear in mind, and it doesn't even have to be big. Even a smallest balcony can be an inviting space. Turn your balcony into a resort-worthy retreat, or a lavish garden, or a dining nook with just a small bistro set for two.
Turn a small max. 3x5 balcony into a functional and stylish space. Style is up to you. You can turn your balcony into a home office, or a garden, a reading nook, a dining area, or a storage room, or whatever you like - the choise is yours.
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- Please, state which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
- Multiple entries are allowed and welcome.
Remember to add in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
This challenge will close: December, 01 2016
Contributions are very welcome!