Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/archive/global.php 17 require_once
/archive/index.php 14 require_once
LivingSims Forum - Enjoy the Outdoors (Closes: December 1st)

LivingSims Forum

Full Version: Enjoy the Outdoors (Closes: December 1st)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: enjoytheoutdoors_zpspiqn9zsd.png]

A pretty standard apartment balcony doesn't have to be a pretty plain space. With just a little bit imagination, love and care it can be turned... into basically whatewer dream space you bear in mind, and it doesn't even have to be big. Even a smallest balcony can be an inviting space. Turn your balcony into a resort-worthy retreat, or a lavish garden, or a dining nook with just a small bistro set for two. 

The Task
Turn a small max. 3x5 balcony into a functional and stylish space. Style is up to you. You can turn your balcony into a home office, or a garden, a reading nook, a dining area, or a storage room, or whatever you like - the choise is yours. 

The Rules
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- Please, state which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
- Multiple entries are allowed and welcome.
Remember to add Heidy  in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: December, 01 2016

Participation prize
Contributions are very welcome! 
Participants

The Sims 4
The Sims 3
The Sims 2
What a nice small challenge, that should be doable within a single setting - cool!
Great idea for a challenge . I'm looking forward to seeing the entries for this!
This is an amazing challenge! I've been busy job hunting but this is something quick-ish I can do in between applications to kind of cool down my brain. And I won't feel bad for neglecting the job hunt cause it's not an all day thing!

Woo!

And I can't wait to see entries. Patios and balconies and gardens are my favorite sims things and I know we're all going to rock this.
I'm in Smile

(you should see my Pinterest, lol)
Can't wait to see what you'll come up with!
I had so much fun doing this challenge! Can we enter more than once? I can definitely see myself creating more little balconies.
I used an old house I had lying around and just tweaked a few things. I only furnished the master bedroom which opens up onto this private balcony where the wife Sim writes and updates her daily blog and enjoys the great view over the town.

[Image: txSpVcF.png]

[Image: GmwOAhH.png]

[Image: 3CUr1M8.png]

[Image: Mn59JlQ.png]

[Image: 5KYGcWc.png]

[Image: oNtbbrL.png]

[Image: N9JWnfO.png]
Hey Storietime! I believe you CAN enter more than once!

I love your little writing space for your sim! The double doors opening out onto it are my favorite! And I adore all the plants and the bed for the dog or cat is so cute.
Your little balcony looks wonderful, and the view is to die for.

Multiple entries are allowed and very welcome! Main post updated.
Pages: 1 2 3