09-28-2016, 06:53 PM
Decorating a large space is not hard. It's easy to make things look good when there is room for things to breath. It's also easy to photograph. However, we have a harder challenge for you. One that is closer to how many of us live - at least in our first homes after leaving the nest. Small homes. So we challenge you, not only to go small, but tiny. What can you do with a 10x10 lot? Can you make it fabulous, make it realistic, make it desirable, make it fun, make it cosy? Can you make a great tiny space?
I give to you a 10x10 lot to build on. You must be able to live there and you must not go outside of the 10x10 area, other than that anything goes. Whatever you dream, anything you wish, as long as it fits you can build it.
- You can start with whatever size lot you wish but you can only build on a 10x10 part of it. You may place anything you want outside of the 10X10 area but they can't be part of your build. Set dressing if you will.
- The lot may be placed anywhere you wish.
- If you are building a home you must include the following; toilet, sink, tub/shower, refrigerator, stove/microwave/grill, table, chair, bed, and some sort of entertainment.
- You may also build a community lot, if you do the above requirements do not apply.
- Nothing may go outside the boundaries of the 10x10 area with exception of plants which may overlap, but the walls can go right to the edge of the 10x10 area.
- You may include an overview but it is not necessary.
- Build as deep or as high as you wish, the sky is literally the limit.
- This could be an indoor or an outdoor challenge as long as you include the above items.
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album.
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixels wide.
- You may enter as many times as you wish but each entry should be in a different style.
- State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest.
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply.
This challenge will close: 29/12 2016
Participation prize: You'll receive this shiny badge for participating
If you need some inspiration you can browse the entries from Small Quarters: 10X10 Challenge, 10X10 Challenge 2.0, 10X10 Challenge 3.0 or 10X10 Challenge 4.0
Remember, you can use any cheats that you wish but nothing but plants may go outside of the 10x10 lot. And have fun.