Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/archive/global.php 17 require_once
/archive/index.php 14 require_once
LivingSims Forum - Cozy or Creepy (Closes 10. Januar)

LivingSims Forum

Full Version: Cozy or Creepy (Closes 10. Januar)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CreepyOrCozy.png]

The amazing thing about fall is that it is both time for the most cozy time of year with friends and family coming together, creeping up in a chair with a book and hot coco and it is also the time of year where an empty playground seems really creepy, where the wind, rain and long shadows makes everything seem bleak. So the question is... are you feeling the creepy or the cozy tonight?

The Task
Create a scene that is either creepy or cozy. If you can perhaps you can even make it straddle both? This can be holiday themed or not. Sims are welcome but not required in the pictures.

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: 10. Januar 2017
Participants

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
So looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with for this challenge! I really hope somebody attempts the creepy feel, I can't wait to see those.
Thanks for the awesome idea for this one, Mac.
Oooh this looks like a blast! I live for creepy!
Thank you for this challenge macthecat!
I build my entry with TS4

Jake and Jenna just moved into their first home together with their cat Whiskers.
They didn't have much money and there is still much to be done in the house.

[Image: 1.png]

They haven't got the money to renovate walls and floor at the moment.

[Image: 3.png]

Despite this they are having a fire in the fireplace, cookies and tea waiting for them.

[Image: 4.png]

They found an old teddybear on the attic.

[Image: 5.png]

Hmmm... Whiskers keeps staring at something in the dining room

[Image: 6.png]

What is this??

[Image: 7.png]

Maybe she wants her teddy back?

[Image: 8.png]

[Image: 9.png]

No need to be afraid  Heidy
gooseberry - I love what you did with this.  Cozy and creepy at the same time!  Favorite picture is the cat on the mantle, with the mirror behind showing the apparition she's looking at.   Inlove
gooseberry: That is great!
gooseberry - that doll is going to haunt my dreams! I love the pic where it is visible in the mirror and it looks like the cat is keeping an eye on it just in case.
That is amazing! well done  Yes Happy

So here is my attempt at this, I went a bit to the creepy side. 

A Autumn evening, someone left the window open, the floor is full of leafs the fireplace is burning.

[Image: 2j1rc42.jpg]

The lady of the house came in for a reading evening! something is hiding in the shadows! 

[Image: 34yqjd1.jpg]

[Image: 2jcykck.jpg]

[Image: 14o3ndj.jpg]

[Image: 2vxktqg.jpg]

[Image: 28bxwzn.jpg]

Just let your imagination do the rest.  Heidy Smile
I love your pictures...and what a creepy doll!

- what a lovely (and spooky!) autumn evening. I love the leaves on the floor, and the roaring fire is a great touch as well.

- - - - - -
The darkness stirs, loose leaves skittering across the ramshackle porch. The overhanging branches from nearby trees reached through the winter chill, their bare branches brushing against the ancient glass in the chipped window frame.

That one window in a huge empty room, accompanied by a billowing curtain on the opposite wall. A lonely, isolated window overlooking a rundown porch, a deserted garden and barren land between the ancient oak trees.

But against all that drear and gloom, stood one tree that refused to darken or shed its fir. All year round it stood glistening green, snow dripping off its many branches in the beautiful winter weather.

[Image: Bnbd5h0.png]

[Image: JmmMof7.png]

[Image: CbkhNxv.png]

I saw this really nice photo on Pinterest a few weeks ago and really wanted to recreate it in the Sims 3. I managed to achieve everything but due to having snow, the window frosted. There is a single Christmas tree outside on the porch.

So here is my attempt at something Creepy!