Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/archive/global.php 17 require_once
/archive/index.php 14 require_once
LivingSims Forum - Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors

LivingSims Forum

Full Version: Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: seeds.jpg]

Inspiration is defined as the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative. This challenge is all about being inspired by the colors and mood evoked by the palettes created by Design Seeds - this time for an outdoor space. It could be a anything from a balcony to a backyard garden to a beach picnic. Just allow the palette to color your outdoor imagination. 

The Task
You will be provided with a palette from Design Seeds. Your task is then to decorate an outdoor space of your choice, chiefly using three or more of the colors from the palette you were given. You may also incorporate neutral tones and natural materials into your space, but the focus of color should be from the provided palette. 

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • State which game you are using - TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Ask for a palette
  • Incorporate three or more of the colors in your provided palette into your design
  • Be sure to include your palette in your post.
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add [Image: heidy.gif] in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: February 28th
Participants 

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
Challenge is open!
May I have a pallet please! Heart
Absolutely!

[Image: 11_4_2TeapotTones_bibliophile90_Merve-5_zpsdwf9fiof.png]
Could I have a palette, please  Smile
Here ya go, Bluehopper:  

[Image: 12_14_ColorWander_Martina_zpsocictaq1.png]