01-13-2017, 05:29 PM
Beginning as early as infancy, toys are a very important part of our children's lives. They are designed to be fun and hold the child's interest, but, in most cases, are also educational. You can often tell a lot about a child's personality by watching how they play with their toys, as well as the types of toys they prefer to play with. Given a picture of a toy, can you design a room for the child that plays with that toy?
Decorate a room based on an image of a toy. You can either find one yourself or ask for a picture.
If you ask, please tell us what age you want to decorate for and if you care if it is for a boy or a girl. Or, for a bigger challenge, ask for a random picture, and we'll surprise you!
You can use the inspiration however you like in your room. Perhaps it is the kid's favourite toy, perhaps mom used it as inspiration when decorating the room, perhaps the shape, color or type inspires the room. That is up to you.
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- You can decorate for babies, toddlers or children
- State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
This challenge will close: 13th of April