LivingSims Forum

Full Version: [FOUND] Martine's Cottonwood Hills WCIF: Tesla Research Facility, Pt2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The rest of the WCIFs I had for Martine's Tesla Research Facility in her Cottonwood Hills world, as a part of the comprehensive WCIF project I'm undertaking for Cottonwood Hills.

I have all EPs installed, but no stuff packs... I do have Master Suite and Diesel, but I am quite sure that nothing was used from either of those packs, so it's entirely possible that some of the things that I am looking for are from Stuff Packs.

As I have said before, I would like to please ask that the hijacking be kept to a minimum, just to make things go easier and quicker. Rest assured I will share the full WCIF list on my own blog when it is complete, and that I will be posting a link here as well!

[Image: RdzEemES1wi0Wh-j8pVQ-UXKZ_oLLj2zcDxV_FBJ...15-h311-no]

1. Decorative box on shelf.
2. Decorative jars.
3. Brain in what looks to be a bell jar.

Items 1, 2, and 3 are evidently a single item, from the Movie Stuff Pack. Thank you to PurpleHaze for this information, as well as for numerous other tipoffs!

4. Books on file cabinets. FOUND, at Karas Watching Society
5. Animal skull on file cabinets. It seems to be the "skull" part of the mesh separated out from the store "Gothique Skull Chest" decor item. FOUND, at Trutje's simblr (now defunct; link is through Wayback Machine)

[Image: yh5X_Arf8G18lEnGs4RzHUciftivH_-EXC7hKnfl...02-h253-no]

6. Alien figurine. FOUND, at ModTheSims (the actual item may be different, just know that this is a conversion from TS2).

[Image: l4kXy-hi2TlSnhK7A-J8vpuq1LaCHYoA1EPO81sz...48-h336-no]

7. Picture in wire holder. FOUND, here at Around The Sims 3.

[Image: Dqk0MM2g6SJL8GcMKCcIsgOB3h3Ii0hauqqiJjo8...59-h146-no]

8. Graph paper pad with pen. FOUND, in Galadrielh's Simply Nature Office Set. (Galadrielh has since taken down her website and all her download links, so the link is to the MS3B page.)

[Image: dCtO64Jjbn-G2yYLnHluQxc6aFP9AYPkwZBWmQrU...62-h197-no]

9. Wire Pencil Holder FOUND, part of an old BPS set ("Around a PC") by Louma. Backed up here
Hi again, 1 2 & 3 is all one item called "The Doctor's Spare Parts" and is one of the items in EA's Movie Stuff Pack.

Number 5 could be this EA item: http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail....ryId=11531
4. Books: Karas

5. There was a skull (three pictures down) on Trutje's tumblr, but they removed all of their old downloads so link is dead.

6. Alien is a Sims 2 conversion. This is the one I managed to find: Mod The Sims

8. I'm not sure, but number 8 in first set here: galadrielh (same set as binder in part 1 post), is actually single notebook with graph paper, recolorable pencil and black border, so that might be it.
Thanks so much for your contributions, guys! Expect an update here and a post on my simblr soon!
Thank you again, guys! I am pleased to announce that, thanks to your help, I've been able to get this project off the ground! Project page is here, and the Tesla Facility WCIF itself can be found here. Hopefully more lots will soon follow.