Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/archive/global.php 17 require_once
/archive/index.php 14 require_once
LivingSims Forum - Hello All!

LivingSims Forum

Full Version: Hello All!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I am new here. I actually just found this place but have already fallen in love with it. I am Angelbunny1998. Angelbunny was my childhood nickname from my mom and 1998 was the year I was born.
  • What part of the world are you from? I am from The USA!
  • What is your favorite colour? Purple, Black, And Turquoise.
  • What do you enjoy most about the Sims? I love everything about the Sims, but definitely because my grandmother, mom, me and my sister play/played it. I feel like it keeps us close.
  • How long have you played Sims? Story is in my family that I began playing at the age of one, sitting in my grandmother's lap just pulling items from buy mode and placing them onto the yard of the house. My grandmother would then get what she wanted and delete the rest. So if the story is right, I've been playing for almost 20 years.
  • What is your favorite part of LivingSims Magazine? It's so unique
  • Do you have Sims 2, 3 or 4 installed? I have Sims 2 and Sims 4 installed.
  • Are you a creator for the Sims? We would love to see some of your work. I am not yet. Plan on becoming a youtuber/builder for the sims once I get my computer working again.
  • What is your favorite site to download build/buy mode stuff from? Lana CC Finds, TSR, Tumblr, and Pinterest 
  • How did you find the forum? It was on Pinterest 
  • 3 random facts about you: I am avid sims 2 player. I have 2 cats. Been playing the sims as long as I can remember and have gotten many people to start playing.