Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Say "I Do" In Style [closes 30th of September] - Printable Version
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie

LivingSims Forum
Say "I Do" In Style [closes 30th of September] - Printable Version

+- LivingSims Forum (http://forum.livingsims.net)
+-- Forum: Challenges & Contests (http://forum.livingsims.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Closed Challenges & Contests (http://forum.livingsims.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Say "I Do" In Style [closes 30th of September] (/showthread.php?tid=2396)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Say "I Do" In Style [closes 30th of September] - Deelightful - 06-30-2011

[Image: weddingchallengebanner.jpg]

credits : Eronoel for the idea. Protectron for the banner. Peachy for the title. Saprophyte for the general brainstorming.

Fancy yourself as a bit of wedding planner? Think you have what it takes to create the ultimate dream wedding? Then this is the challenge for you.

The Task

Choose a theme for a wedding and decorate a venue for the ultimate dream wedding. It can be any venue/lot you like in any size you want. Inside, outside, abroad at some exotic location. From a romantic wedding at sunset on the beach to a rock 'n' roll wedding to a hippie wedding to themed ones. My sister's wedding theme, for instance, was Moulin Rouge. Anything goes! Let your imagination go wild!

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album.
  • Pictures may be no more than 800 pixels wide.
  • You may enter 3 times.
  • For each entry, you need to choose a different theme.
  • TS2 and TS3
  • Have fun : Remember this is a challenge, not a contest.

This challenge will close the 30th of September

Participation prize
TS3 prize donated by Phyre.

[Image: opvfab.jpg]

[Image: 2mdng4o.jpg]

[Image: 28m2v89.jpg]

RE: Say "I Do" In Style - Deelightful - 06-30-2011

Participants

Sims 3

Sims 2
* = have received participation prize

RE: Say "I Do" In Style - WebbyMom - 06-30-2011

OH MY GOSH! I'm so freaking excited! And not just because it's 4:20AM, but because I will need a wedding venue for my legacy family and I can kill two birds with one stone!

I will SO be doing this when I'm more awake and coherent! Rofl

RE: Say "I Do" In Style - Saprophyte - 06-30-2011

Finally! Chair
I am so not the marrying kind but I'm dying to create some wedding venues! I'll get started right away! Weeeeiii! Chair
(yes, I'm very excited)

RE: Say "I Do" In Style - kimjimbob - 06-30-2011

Ooooooh I think I'll try my hand at this!

RE: Say "I Do" In Style - Phyre - 06-30-2011

Another awsome challenge sees the light of day!

I was a bit fearful at first about how I was going to combine all these fabulous challenges with playing my Dynasty family. However, there's quite a lot of overlap, so like Webby I can marry two people with one ring (to improvise a wedding-related proverb that gets my point across).

I can't wait to start (too bad I'll have to).

RE: Say "I Do" In Style - Naitomea_Sims - 06-30-2011

Finally I 'could' create the wedding of my dreams after my own wedding was at 8 AM on a Friday morning in the registrar office in street clothes (and no it was not a shot gun wedding, we just didn't want a 'big do')
If my game will behave and I am not swamped with work, I think I will take part and do 'weddings around the world ... wedding ceremonies of different cultures and traditions', that should be fun. A Shinto ceremony, a Hindu ceremony ... yep, count me in Smile

*scratches head* How do Inuit wed? Rub their noses together while saying I do? :D

RE: Say "I Do" In Style - Peachy - 06-30-2011

So excited for this one!!! Gonna have to recreate my wedding maybe. . .

RE: Say "I Do" In Style - Deelightful - 06-30-2011

Bigsmile Una! I never thought of how the Inuit do things!

RE: Say "I Do" In Style - Naitomea_Sims - 06-30-2011

(06-30-2011, 02:25 PM)Deelightful Wrote: Bigsmile Una! I never thought of how the Inuit do things!

Well if we can enter three times I wanted three different climate zones ... hot, temperate and cold ... that's how the Inuit come into play LOL

But first my game has to behave. I de-installed it, cleaned the registry and installed TS3 nd WA and hopefully the graphic card problems are a thing of the past :s