Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Mixed Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th) - Printable Version
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie

LivingSims Forum
Mixed Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th) - Printable Version

+- LivingSims Forum (http://forum.livingsims.net)
+-- Forum: Challenges & Contests (http://forum.livingsims.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Closed Challenges & Contests (http://forum.livingsims.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Mixed Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th) (/showthread.php?tid=8631)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th) - mrmiss - 07-12-2015

[Image: Banner_zpsukkaqkut.jpg]

It is time to break out the blonde wood and the old world charm. Scandinavian modern style celebrates natural materials as well as cleanly designed furniture. The style came to prominence in the 1930's but continues today in the furnishings of stores like IKEA. Join us in our exploration of what Scandinavian Modern has to offer. 

The Task
Research the style before you start and decorate any room you want (residential or commercial or garden) in Scandinavian Modern.

Consider giving at least two other people in the challenge feedback on their entry

The style
Keywords: White, colorful accents, blonde wood, natural materials, open design
Read more about the style in our Design Style area
Our Pinterest board on the style

The Rules
  • You may decorate any room type you want
  • The room must be in Scandinavian Modern
  • There is no budget
  • State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • You may enter as many times as you wish
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest

Put Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on your pictures, rooms and style.

This challenge will close : November 10th

No gift yet.

RE: Design Style: Scandinavian Modern - mrmiss - 07-12-2015

Participants

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2

RE: Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th) - macthekat - 08-11-2015

I am looking forward to a stack of pictures in one of my favourite styles!

RE: Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th) - riekus13 - 08-11-2015

I love it! So, it can be any room? But could it be a shop, too?

RE: Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th) - mrmiss - 08-11-2015

Yes, anything you like.

RE: Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th) - LadySpider - 08-11-2015

I'll be the first with just a small living area, Scandinavian+Industrial, I guessSmile

[Image: SL-1WEB_zpsotiwh8yn.jpg]

[Image: SL_2WEB_zpskymq7qd7.jpg]

[Image: SL-3WEB_zpsguyak0oi.jpg]

[Image: SL-4WEB_zpsiwd1bns5.jpg]

RE: Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th) - saywhat - 08-11-2015

@LadySpider Wow! That is looking amazing as always. Definitely inspirational.

This is a little project I've been saving up (it's crap against LadySpider!) :

[Image: 345nez4.jpg]

[Image: mseww.jpg]

[Image: 30b1dvs.jpg]

Heidy  please!

RE: Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th) - steefjee90 - 08-11-2015

Oooh those are both amazing! I can never pull it off, so I'm a bit jealous!

RE: Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th) - soliva - 08-11-2015

Both entries are gorgeous, Lady Spider and Saywhat.

I like how you combined the brick and the wooden walls, Lady Spider.

I like how you used light in your room, Saywhat. The only suggestion I have is to choose wooden floors in stead of tiles. Many Scandinavian homes do not have floor tiles other places than in the bathroom, and i think the wood would be a nice contrast to the white walls.

RE: Design Style: Scandinavian Modern (Closes November 10th) - LadySpider - 08-11-2015

Gorgeous entry, saywhat! Don't underestimate yourselfSmile
Thank you, steefjee90 and soliva!