Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Decorating Tablescape: Holiday edition (Closes January 15th) - Printable Version
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie

LivingSims Forum
Decorating Tablescape: Holiday edition (Closes January 15th) - Printable Version

+- LivingSims Forum (http://forum.livingsims.net)
+-- Forum: Challenges & Contests (http://forum.livingsims.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Closed Challenges & Contests (http://forum.livingsims.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Decorating Tablescape: Holiday edition (Closes January 15th) (/showthread.php?tid=8959)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tablescape: Holiday edition (Closes January 15th) - macthekat - 11-16-2015

[Image: tablescape-6.png]

There is nothing more inviting than a beautifully decorated table top, and that's never more true than during the festive holiday season. Art, nature, and beautiful textiles can all provide the inspiration for tablescapes that truly elevate your dining experience. Would you like to be challenged to evoke a mood or theme in the clever way you arrange a table setting? Hone your cluttering and photography skills? If so, this is the challenge for you!

The Task
There is an artistry to creating a tablescape. For this challenge you will base your design on an inspiration picture. You can ask for one from the host or provide it yourself (provided by kitkat or macthekat). If you want something for a specific holiday please say so and if you want something a bit weird say so as well. You will not get a picture of a table, rather a inspiration picture of something that are more mood setting.

You will then design a space for your tablescape and the tablescape itself. This space can be interior or exterior. Although you will be designing a room or outdoor space for your table to be in, the main focus in your pictures should be on the table and its setting. We suggest doing some holiday tables - we would love to feature the best ones in our holiday issue. Please make sure to post your inspiration picture.

How to use the inspiration picture
When you get an inspiration picture, you can use it in a number of ways. You can take inspiration from the colour, shapes, texture, theme, mood or that memory it jerks. How you use it is really up to you.

Award
You get "Holiday Spirit" as a forum award for doing the challenge: [Image: balloon_ambit.png] 

The Rules
  • Submit 3 - 5 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album.
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • Remember to include your inspiration pic in your entry
  • State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: January 15th

See inspiration in the old editions:
TablescapeTablescape 2.0Tablescape 3.0,Tablescape 4.0 & Tablescape 5.0

RE: Tablescape: Holiday edition - macthekat - 11-16-2015

Participants

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2

RE: Tablescape: Holiday edition - riekus13 - 11-17-2015

Yes!

I feel christmassy. May I have an inspiration picture, please?

RE: Tablescape: Holiday edition - smillachan - 11-17-2015

Ah hahaha, I feel so greedy. May I get an inspiration pic please?

RE: Tablescape: Holiday edition - macthekat - 11-17-2015

riekus13
[Image: 3aed83867318f996291fff883160b8e9.jpg]

smillachan
[Image: 7a7ede5a220ccb6923c170e83a6f6ed4.jpg]

RE: Tablescape: Holiday edition - Sanoysims - 11-18-2015

I'm gonna give it a try^^ I would love a rustic/nordic style picture please Smile

RE: Tablescape: Holiday edition - Ellle - 11-18-2015

And I'd like a pic please. Something interesting for Christmas as you have. If not I will have any Happy

RE: Tablescape: Holiday edition - macthekat - 11-18-2015

Sanoysims
[Image: 414f36a35f382e6100cc887a8b36070e.jpg]

Ellle
[Image: ebd54aaa42610004c06979dec5718062.jpg]

RE: Tablescape: Holiday edition - SweetCaffeine - 11-19-2015

I know we shouldn't use a tablescape photo to make a tablescape, but I really fell in love with that table for Thanksgiving, and I tried to incorporate the elements to make one in Sims.

It's Sims 4, Thanksgiving, love your comments.  Heidy

[Image: 4ba64aed2640f0c446b709129dcd2783.jpg]

[Image: thanksgiving%201_zpspmunwmrs.jpg]

[Image: thanksgiving%204_zpse5vgb9ly.jpg]

[Image: thanksgiving%203_zpscqnfnitw.jpg]

[Image: thanksgiving%202_zpst8jvbppf.jpg]

[Image: thanksgiving%205_zpsg7n8ehp2.jpg]

RE: Tablescape: Holiday edition - Zingaro - 11-19-2015

@SweetCaffeine That is beautiful... Love the attention to detail  Inlove