Challenge Me To...
I see the CMT thread has activity again! You know what that means? It means I will be requesting a cc free challenge. 

Game: Sims 3

Skill Level: Owl (Maybe not CC free but let's not get into technicalities here.)

Challenge Type:CMT Decorate.

What I want to improve on: I would like a challenge of a completely CC free room. Don't care what room it is, just a vanilla room challenge please. I just installed sims 3 again on my new laptop and I plan to keep it cc free. I would like to get good at cc free interiors so I can have nice houses for my sims when I play sims 3.
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
Here is my children hospiral room. I pictured a non-conventional hospital room, with a child staying there. There is a bathroom, hospital bed and some kind of living area when the family comes for a visit. Hope you like it.

[Image: tumblr_oyxwj2hLq01s32dseo10_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oyxwj2hLq01s32dseo3_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oyxwj2hLq01s32dseo8_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oyxwj2hLq01s32dseo5_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oyxwj2hLq01s32dseo4_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oyxwj2hLq01s32dseo7_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oyxwj2hLq01s32dseo6_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oyxwj2hLq01s32dseo2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oyxwj2hLq01s32dseo1_1280.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to moxxa for this post
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
ThatAtlasChick, I challenge you to decorate a CC free bathroom with a laundy space. The challenge is to decorate the room in grey color, with pops of any (one) color of your choosing.

Do you accept?
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
Chair

Is there anyone who wants to challenge me?

Sims2-Eagle-Decorating...
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
(11-11-2017, 11:43 AM)moxxa Wrote: ThatAtlasChick, I challenge you to decorate a CC free bathroom with a laundy space. The challenge is to decorate the room in grey color, with pops of any (one) color of your choosing.

Do you accept?

You know, someone once challenged me to do a completely gray bedroom here. Except I was able to use cc there. So this should be something.
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
@moxxa

OMG this is amazing  Heart Heart Heart Heart

I wish every room in our children hospital would look like this ... Can you please come over to Germany and decorate them in real ?? Bigsmile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to MsWry for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersTreasure HunterChild FriendlyBeing BraveEP MonsterCopy CatSending LoveFeaturedDorm CrazyBirthday Wisher
I did my best @moxxa! I think it's okay for vanilla. The accent color is yellow. Everything else is some shade of gray. Nothing is black. If it looks that way just know it is dark gray.

[Image: tumblr_ozpaq2uGfh1vod5o8o2_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ozpaq2uGfh1vod5o8o5_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ozpaq2uGfh1vod5o8o1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ozpaq2uGfh1vod5o8o3_540.jpg]
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About the Challenge me to Challenges [PLEASE READ] macthekat 2 12,132 02-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Last Post: macthekat