Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
The Not-So-Mobile Mobile Home (Closes February 11)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

The Not-So-Mobile Mobile Home (Closes February 11)
Here's my try...S3 on the coast of Island Paradise.   Heidy

[Image: use03.png]

[Image: use02.png]

[Image: use04.png]

[Image: use08_1.png]

[Image: use09_1.png]

[Image: use07.png]

[Image: use06.png]

[Image: use10.png]

[Image: use11.png]

[Image: use05.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to cari4003 for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostBased in FictionPrize DonatorBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Color LoverCopy Cat
This is my first time sharing one of my builds, but I quite liked how it came out so I signed up especially to share this. I've read the rules and I hope I'm doing this right!

The Sims 4
Windeburg
Ancient Ruins (I couldn't change it to residential because its a Special Venue, but by the time I realised, I was enjoying the concept too much to stop)

Dr. Carla Roy is an archaeologist, who moved to Windenburg to study the ruins there that were reputed to be of historical significance. When she realised that the local nightlife were using it to host parties, and damaging parts of the old castle she was determined to save and record as much information as she could about the site.

With the permission of the mayor, she had an onsite van placed on site where she could live and work from. It is her goal to learn everything that she can and educate the local people on the rich history of the area, before it is lost to them forever.

This mobile home is not-so-mobile because Dr. Roy expects her research to take a long time, so she's ensured that she has not just somewhere to sleep, shower and eat but also a small lounge to relax in and an office space where she can work and meet with members of the public, council and the local newspaper.

[Image: XRTS7Xy.png]
Top down, there's a lot of extra room in her study area than she might otherwise have, but she needs space to spread out her finds.

[Image: I1baioJ.png]
[Image: 3VhERWa.png]

Dr Roy loves being surrounded by her work, as it were. She says it makes her feel more connected and inspired to continue her research.

[Image: vMADYWd.png]
Dr. Roy's study, Carla has done a number of sketches of other "sites of interest" in the area, and has them displayed on her wall where visitors can see them. Presumably to garner support for her continued study elsewhere when her work here is complete.

[Image: CRLp0lp.png]
View from the lounge area looking across the kitchen. She had a budget for kitting out the onsite van, but it didn't extend to a new stove and oven unfortunately. A lot of fixtures she had to buy second-hand.

[Image: KDROSiA.png]

[Image: FRMA4Kb.png]
Carla is usually too busy for the TV, and only has a small box in order to keep herself up to date with the weather report, and the occasional news report on her dig's findings.

[Image: jQMT3Gt.png]
On both her bedside tables (The other one is out of sight Sadsmile ), Dr Roy has her work spread out. She'll often sit up late into the night with a thermos of hot water and a mug of tea making notes, and making detailed drawings from the day's sketches.

[Image: bxbUqw2.png]

Dr Roy is happy in her temporary home, she spends most of her day outside anyway so it doesn't need to be anything spectacular. Its a comfortable size and honestly, who wants to deal with all that cleaning anyway?
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Siijaye for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
@ThatAtlasChick I like that you went Black & White concept, only base game can be a challenge to decorate Smile .  One thing thought, the Tab Mode in the TS4 can be tricky, so I will give you a tip. Get the Live Mode and Tab Mode Camera Mods, with no drift and lower level, you can get it here (Registration is needed). And I have a question. Did you forgot to dress the walls or you left that on purpose?

@cari4003 I am surprise you manage so much, in that small place and two bedrooms (I never manage that hehe). The laundry is a always a much, and all the small details from the soda bottles to the air vents love it.  Heart Nod

@Siijaye First off all welcome to Livings Sims, and please to not be shy Share Everything Smile . Nice touch creating a little story, it was a please reading it. I´m sure Dr. Roy is enjoying her new house. The porch area is so cute, with the ruins in front and all prepare for excavation. The stove on the kitchen is adorable (can I ask were did you got it from?). On thing, if you want to prevent to see the outside when you taking photos, before going on tab mode just put all walls and up to the roof, and then just use you keyboard Wink . Overall you did a amazing job  Yes Heart
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
@Zingaro Thank you so much Smile It was such a fun build to do, I always love working on smaller homes rather than larger one's. Thanks for the suggestions for taking photos, I'll try that next time. I found the stove here (its in Japanese) along with a bunch of other nifty, retro-style things. I adore the pots and pans.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Siijaye for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
Zingaro: Yeah, I'm still not used to sims 4 camera controls and I did leave the walls blank and the floors concrete on purpose. I was kind of going industrial to go with the black and white. And thank you. I really liked your desert mobile home.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
Gosh!! I haven't entered a challenge here in forever...Thought I'd give this a try...it was fun!! Thanks for the great challenge!!  Inlove

Sims 4  Heidy

[Image: trailer1.png]

[Image: trailer3.png]

[Image: trailer4.png]

[Image: trailer5.png]

[Image: trailer5a.png]

[Image: trailer6.png]

[Image: trailer7.png]
[Image: trailer8.png]

[Image: trailer9.png]

[Image: trailer2.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to justme-chelle for this post
Received Awards:
Contest WinnerEA are you kidding?
Sims 2

[Image: exterior.png]

[Image: overhead.png]

[Image: mobilhome01.png]

[Image: mobilhome02.png]

[Image: moblehome03.png]

[Image: moblehome04.png]

[Image: moblehome08.png]

[Image: moblehome05.png]

[Image: moblehome06.png]

[Image: moblehome07.png]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Minena for this post
Received Awards:
FeaturedCopy CatBeing Brave
as usual here I am beating the deadline... Bigsmile

I used a bigger lot but margined it with a black line so i can stay within the required lot size. I used TS4.

my not so mobile modern mobile home

[Image: overview.jpg]
overview

[Image: 3a.jpg]

[Image: 5a.jpg]

[Image: 12a.jpg]

[Image: 9a.jpg]

[Image: 11a.jpg]

[Image: 24a.jpg]

[Image: 21a.jpg]

[Image: 14a.jpg]

[Image: 17a.jpg]

slideshow
Heart
[+] 3 users say Thank You to meganfranc for this post
Received Awards:
FeaturedPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3
@meganfranc Speechless...  Inlove Inlove Yes
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila