Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
60 minutes, the holiday edition (Closes January 6th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

60 minutes, the holiday edition (Closes January 6th)
@macthekat Adore what you have done with the place Heart  Smile and what an original idea the Olive tree as "xmas tree"  Yes

@Allears What a change! You combine really well the existing fabrics with the xmas decorations. Nice touch with the half wall, it makes the room look more comfortable Smile  Yes

Well here I´m again Smile 
I used all 60m (figure it) and I did the room from scrap, so no before photos. And before some one ask it... Yes I did it all in 60m (took me a bit of planning Happy )

A living room

[Image: 2vtbl9u.jpg]

[Image: jfzxut.jpg]

[Image: 343hw5s.jpg]

[Image: wb5oo4.jpg]

[Image: 13z1q4m.jpg]

And our little friend  Heidy
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Clap  Beautiful Zingaro!  The room is very well put together and looks very festive!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Zingaro: That is lovely!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I wanted to create a christmassy feel in black and white.

TS2

Before
[Image: hour3_zpsijxcwgmm.jpg]

[Image: hour2_zpsj8n51sd6.jpg]

[Image: hour1_zps39jh52qg.jpg]

After 48 minutes.
[Image: hour7_zpsygaly7xq.jpg]

[Image: hour6_zpsukytlo5t.jpg]

[Image: hour4_zpsahrhww7c.jpg]

[Image: hour5_zpsaypwe46y.jpg]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to riekus13 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
I love that, Riekus!  So classy and modern yet cozy.

I took the full 60 minutes for mine... I had to pause the timer a bunch because I had to get up and do my physical therapy stuff because I can't just stay sitting or even in one position for a long time.

So before we have a whole room with this wall paint and flooring:

[Image: 60minbefore.png~original]

And then after an hour:

[Image: 2015-12-22%2000_42_16-Greenshot.png~original]

[Image: 2015-12-22%2000_42_03-Greenshot.png~original]

[Image: 2015-12-22%2000_43_45-Greenshot.png~original]

[Image: 2015-12-22%2000_42_43-Greenshot.png~original]

It's in TS2 and I'm not great at decorating in TS2 yet but personally I like how this came out.  Of course there are Chinese takeout boxes... I always eat Chinese food on Christmas.  :P

Heidy
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila