SimFansUK Update - [September 2017]
Please click on the images to get to the download page for each item.

Avery Cottage – Base Game, No CC:

Pre-Release Body Shop:

[Image: bodyshop.jpg]

Oak Creek Canyon:

[Image: canyon.jpg]

Crazy Costume Make-Up:

[Image: crazycostume.jpg]

Old Mansion:

[Image: mansion.jpg]

Nude Lip Set:

[Image: nudelips.jpg]

HD Ombre Lip Set:

[Image: ombre.jpg]

Sunny Isle - New, Populated Neighbourhood:

[Image: sunny.jpg][url=http://www.simfansuk.com/wp/sunny-isle-new-partially-populated/]
Received Awards:
New Friend
We are now halfway to our goal! That means that all of last year is now payed for! Any new donations from now on will go towards paying for the next year’s expenses!

I would like to personally thank Bridelyn for a large donation. I would also like to thank Enla and the anonymous donors for their generous help!

Because of your generous donations we have a new gift for you all. This time it is from Lis0 who generously donated a stack of collages for us sims 3 players. Grab them at the donation page. They are free for all of the community.

DesignPosters_zpseac4863a

EDIT: Update 6/10 2013

We are now at 250 $ so thank you guys! Lets see if we can’t reach 350 $ within the next 14 days – that will mean that we have raised enough money to cover all of 2012/13 costs! Any money we raise after that will go towards the next year’s costs so we don’t have to do this again any time soon. Once we reach the next goal we will have a gift which is not a house build by me, but something else!

That also means that I have more gifts for the community for you to say thank you for being awesome and helping us reach our goals!

Gift for reaching our second goal – 200 $

mackat_055

Get the gifts at the donation page

Original post 18/9 2013

For those who might have had problems donating on Sunday due to the country setting of the first donation form I set up. It is fixed, so if you wanted to donate and couldn’t please try again.

As of right now we have raised 150 $ out of the 700 $ we are aiming for. Thank you to those who have donated already. When you donate, make sure to put your forum name in the note area or PM me your name on the forum. I would love to thank you probably on the forum.

Become a backer!

In the upcoming issues all donators will have their names listed as LivingSims backers. We really appreciate this!

Drive Gifts

I would like to offer a little bit of incentive for us to reach the goal. For each 100 $ we raise I would like to offer all of the community a gift of a house build by me or another staffer. Let me know in the comments if that should be decorated or not please. Those who donate will get to wish for a style/type of house if they donate more than 3 $ – put your wish in the note area or send me a PM on the forum.

If we do not reach the goal…

If we do not reach our goal of 700 $ within a month, we might have to move our forum and site to a less expensive server and we all know that that will result in more downtime and general annoying crap. So please if you can spare a few bugs, send them our way!
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Riekus13 Updates riekus13 349 53,381 Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Last Post: riekus13
  Updates from Blackypanther Kosmo 130 30,493 11-20-2017, 08:58 AM
Last Post: weckermaus
  Halloween ChrisaL27 0 300 10-08-2017, 09:19 AM
Last Post: ChrisaL27