One is too small, one is too large and none is just right!
You probably know that feeling when you are decorating a room or laying out the perfect garden. Luckily we can now get the size just right and that's what this challenge is all about.
Play with the sizes of things! When a thing is much smaller or larger then it is normally it can be quite surprising and fun - even artistic. When something is just the right size, it brings the other elements together and make them all look better. So resize it, and get the size right!
Use the OMSP Resizer to change the size of at least three object in the space you are decorating and show us just how stunning it can be! Write which objects you have resized please.
I can only find a resizer for sims 3, if anyone knows about one for sims 2, when please post a link!
Links to the OMSP Resizers
Sims 3 @ mahamudosim3.blogspot.tw
Be sure to read the instructions - they are quite clear.
- Minimum 3 pictures - maximum 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- You may enter 3 times
- You must resize at least 3 objects in your room. Please indicate in your entry which objects you have resized.
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply.
- We may want to include your picture(s) in a future magazine, but we cannot do so if they contain added text, borders, or heavy editing.
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
Remember to add in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
Designer Inspiration: OMSP Resizer
This challenge will close the 3rd of January