There are as many ways to play the Sims as there are Sims players, it's what we love about the game. This challenge lets you show how you play the game.
Create two contrasting pictures using the same Sims game and give us a question that could be followed by the question "how do you play?" to describe your pictures.
An example would be; "Just starting out or living large?" with the following pictures from The Sims 3.
- 2 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- Use the same game for both pictures
- State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
This challenge will close: November 10th
Your pictures may be featured in an upcoming issue of the magazine. (Make sure to fill out the permission form)
- Since your pictures might be used in the magazine make sure to follow the hints that you can find here.
- The question that you pose should use the same theme for both pictures. For example, Fast and Furious could be contrasted with The Big Easy (a movie theme), Slow and Steady (two words starting with the same letter), or Fast and Loose (both starting with fast).
- Sims and/or pets can be the subject of your pictures if wish.