Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Updating doors/windows to LN
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Solved Updating doors/windows to LN
Do anyone know of a guide to how to update doors and windows so they don't look strange after the Late Night patch?

Perhaps someone could explain the steps if they know how?
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Nino some on them have been updated already and are available at BPS http://livingsims.nl/forum/showthread.ph...0#pid12160
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
I think you have to change something in the mesh mac, but I'm not sure. =)
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
There was this post by Megativity a while back.

http://livingsims.nl/forum/showthread.ph...01#pid8101

Is that what you are looking for Mac? I have no clue about this stuff so I'm not sure if that's what you are referring to or not giggle
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Just what I was looking for, thank you Kem

For other interested people:
(01-05-2011, 11:48 PM)megativity13 Wrote: It is actually very simple to do in S3Pe, but I did them with TSR workshop.
All you have to do is find (the hardest part, really) the wall mask image(s),
export it to your desktop or a folder, open it in photoshop
(or any other dds utilities compatible image editing software.) You don't
actually do anything to it, just save as and chose dxt1 1 bit alpha, do not
rename the file, let it overwrite. Then import the image back into into s3pe
(it will overwrite itself, you'll see the original image with a line through it)
and save. If the window is 2 or more tiles, you'll have to find/convert/save
multiple wallmasks.

The reason I did them with TSR workshop is that the new version has
wall mask support and so I tried it on a whim and found that when I
saved and re-imported the wall mask, the wall mask shifted and
parts of the wall were visible through the window. But there is an edit
wall mask function that allows you to draw the wall mask in TSRW.
It's a wee bit tricky, but after a bit of hair pulling I managed to fix
the wall masks. At that point, I really wasn't up for trying to do it with
S3PE and trying to edit/draw the wall masks in photoshop on the fly
(with no previews in S3PE) is beyond me.

If you choose to try it with TSRW, note that you'll see multiple wall masks
for the same file, for example, a 1-tile window shows 2 wall masks, 2 tile
shows 4, 3 tile shows 6 and so on. The reason for that is that there is a
inside and an outside for each wall mask but both reference the same
image. So you only have to change one instance of that image.

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
If you want to do it with workshop, here are the steps
Download the updated TSR workshop 2.0.10

It supports wallmasks now and it is pretty easy to fix the wall masks for windows.

Open TSR workshop
Click on Create New Project
Click New Import
Click Next
Click Browse to find your Sims 3 pack
(select sims3pack from the file type pulldown menu)
Click Open
Click Next
Click Next
Click OK
Workshop will open the mesh
Then, click on the MISC tab (on the right hand side)
Click on the + next to wall masks
Select Tile 1 Inside and an edit button will appear
Click Edit
When the new window opens, click export
Save the file to your desktop or work folder
Open the file in your graphics editing program (I use Photoshop)
In the NVidia DDS read properties pop up, click ok to Load using default size
You don't have to make any changes to the file itself
Click file>save as
Click save (don't rename it)
Click ok to overwrite the original file
In the DDs format window select DXT1 1 bit alpha
Click save
Go back to workshop
In the edit window (where you exported the file from,) click import and import the file you just saved.
Click done
Click yes to overwrite/replace the image file
The inside and outside wall masks for tile 1 are the same file.
If the window is more than one tile wide, you'll have to repeat the process, using tile 2 inside, tile 3 inside etc.
Use your mouse to rotate the preview and check your window from various angles to make sure the result is satisfactory.
If it's all good, Click file>export>to sims3pack and save it.

You may notice that some wallmasks shift when you import the new image, showing sections of wall through the window.
You can edit those within TSR workshop. Under the wallmask section
click on edit then click on the button with the 3 dots ...
In the top left hand corner of the preview section you'll see highlighted text wallmask edit enabled...
Then just draw on the window where the wall shows through (it's just like selecting a section of text.) There are a few things to note when using the
edit wallmask function-
1. the selection tool is not 100% accurate, so work in small sections
2. there's no undo
3. Once you've made an edit to the wall mask, you'll want to rotate the window and look at it from various angles to make sure it's ok- BEFORE you do that, turn wallmask editing off by clicking on the button with the 3 dots.
4. Don't attempt to re-export your newly drawn wallmask. It WILL crash workshop and you'll have to start over from the beginning (if you didn't
save it as a .wrk)

If it's all good, Click file>export>to sims3pack and save it.

Please note that opening the window as a new import in workshop and saving it will assign a new object number or id to it (can't think of the proper term for it, similar to a guid from Sims 2.) So basically that means that it will be possible to have both sets of windows (the borked ones and
your newly fixed windows) installed in the game. So make sure you (and your downloaders) uninstall the old windows before installing the new ones.

[+] 2 users say Thank You to megativity13 for this post
Received Awards:
Very helpfulWCIF MasterTreasure HunterHoarderEA are you kidding?Carebear
Sweet thanks Mega!

Received Awards:
No problem Smile It really is very easy.

You'll probably notice that some windows (or older files in general) won't open
in workshop, so you'll want to use s3pe for those as well. Though that may not always work, either. For example, I tried to update the neverending type arches by denizzo ist and they simply don't appear in my game.
The same is true for the SuShi arches (from mtcakestore,) though I was able to open them in workshop.
Received Awards:
Very helpfulWCIF MasterTreasure HunterHoarderEA are you kidding?Carebear
I had a handful of doors & windows & such that I wanted to fix. Did it today! Thanks so much for this!
Wink
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherSocial ButterflyChallenge RocketeerPhotographer of the WeekSending LoveRaised from the DeadBased in FictionBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Featured

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solved Help! Horus deco buildings WhiteDot 2 2,285 08-05-2015, 06:09 PM
Last Post: WhiteDot
  Solved Camera Mods Storietime 2 2,584 03-08-2015, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Storietime
  Solved Clutters can't be deleted (in game) Kweenie 7 4,344 02-24-2015, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Kementari