Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Outside In (Closes 7/6)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Outside In (Closes 7/6)
What a wonderful idea, I am going to get right on it.

And Mac, that room looks amazing, the curtains really pull it together.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ShannaSims86 for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
I really like your entry Mac! Everything fits together so well! Great job!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jennifer for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterChatty CathyBirthday WisherTutorial WriterEA are you kidding?
Nice entry Mac Smile
I love how the curtains feels like the berries in the photo. ^^
You know you can't smile without me
And remeber
Always look on the bright side of life Happy02

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Diddi91 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChatty CathyBirthday WisherChallenge HostSound of MusicBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Small QuartersColor Lover
Thank you everyone... and I dare you to try your self :P
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Okay, this is my first challenge attempt and here's what I came up with. I'm not entirely sure I like it, but since I'm supposed to be studying, I was kind of on a time limit (I need a break sometimes right?).

[Image: scb1.jpg]

The original picture is from Santa Cruz, CA. I just put "nature" into google and went from there. I wasn't sure an aerial shot counted, but I focused on the right half on the image, the ocean and coastline. I opted for a living room. The room started off a totally different shape, but ended up like this!

[Image: Screenshot.jpg]

This was definitely an interesting challenge! I tend to use a lot of the same colors and patterns over and over in a room, so I purposely tried to use several different textures and hues.

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-11.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]

Honestly I really liked the room until it came to the flooring. I tried so many different things to tie it all together but nothing seemed to work for me. I went with this stone option to try to mimic the exposed stone seen in the original pic.

[Image: Screenshot-5.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-13.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg]

I will say I wish I had more artwork and deco. I am a total CC junkie but with expansion packs, my machine just can't handle anything extra, so I had to remove it all. Any input on improvements (on the room, picture taking, etc.) are appreciated! Smile
Received Awards:
New Friend
ShannaSims86, your pictures does not work

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Oh no! I resized them on photobucket and linked like I did in another post... they show up from here! Hrmm
Received Awards:
New Friend
Haha - tempting sebausten, then my work for the day is done!
[Image: tumblr_larcmuGCHs1qa3u3wo1_500.jpg]

ShannaSims86
Would you mind trying to re-link the pictures?

Received Awards:
ShannaSims86 use http://www.imageshack.us to upload images instead, easy and works everytime Smile
[Image: 2vb0j1t.gif]
Received Awards:
Chatty CathyTreasure HunterNew FriendSmall QuartersCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color Lover
I would like another picture... there are more rooms in that house Wink

Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila