Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Outside In (Closes 7/6)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Outside In (Closes 7/6)
Okay Mac, here you go
[Image: 003dn.jpg]
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
oh that is intersting - good textures and wonderful colours: Blue, green and yellow tones, that will be fun with lots of soft textures... hmm I wonder how I make something fluffy white.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Got it sorted now I hope! It didn't occur to me until much later, but I changed the album name so all the links were wrong
Received Awards:
New Friend
mac: Your decoration looks great. Black and red normally don't remind me of nature, but you did a good job incorporating the berriesHi That mirror always freaks me out in pictures though (in my own too), its so hard to tell its actually a mirror and not an extension of the room - the first picture I thought those tendrils were hanging in mid air!

Shanna:
You use such lovely colors - that aqua is sublime. Do you have a ceiling on your pictures? The light seems kind of strange. Santa Cruz is such a pretty place but your picture reminds me more of Monterey Inlove

Can someone throw a picture my way?
[Image: RhNWB9Mh.png]
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer
Eronoel
[Image: tumblr_ldyb0yOpTb1qa3u3wo1_500.jpg]
I hope you don't mind getting a bird - I just really love it's colours and the soft feathers that meat the hard pointy beak is just so interesting.

ShannaSims86
Ah now I can see your pictures, awesome. I really like the colours and mixed textures you have used. I think the floor works really well, as the inspiration shot is quite a hard picture. The layout works well in the room - it seems like a nice place to hang out and it can hold a lot of people.

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
WOW Seb that is just wonderful and it really fits the inspiration picture. It looks like the kind of room you would hide away in with good book. Those colours are really balanced amazingly well.

I also need to know where you got that coffee table because that is awesome!

(03-09-2011, 10:20 PM)Ankuuh Wrote: Okay Mac, here you go
[Image: 003dn.jpg]

And here is mine, it is the same house as before. They got a little girl who have taken over part of their living room as you can imagen.

[Image: Screenshot-764.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-765.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-766.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-767.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-768.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-769.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-770.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-771.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-772.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-773.jpg]

Overview

Received Awards:
Seb, great room. I think its very brave to go this dark. And I think it works really well, love how grungy it is, yet totally livable.

Mac Awesome room! The little kidnook is very cute. Im in love with the sofa and the pattern you used on it. Never thought dutch windmills could look this good!
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ankuuh for this post
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
Sebausten: I like the walls, they feel like the grey sky. Smile
I also love the space with the fish, so hard and soft at the same time.
The forth pic, with the mirro window, is really nice, me like ^^

Mac: It feels like a breath of summer, which I´m longing for now when I see the room. ^^
(And the pouring rain outside my window)
The bright color makes it warm too Smile

So now for my enter.
I chose this picture because I fell in love with it.
[Image: 33or8er.jpg]

So I did a livingspace, think that´s starting to get my thing (allways livingspaces), anyway I tried to capture the mood in this photo, and the colors which are amazing in my eye and taste. (I took the pictures when it was dawn in sims, around six at the morning)

overview
[Image: w83uxx.jpg]

[Image: 2hojm02.jpg]

[Image: qye9eu.jpg]

[Image: 2w21ytf.jpg]

[Image: 21m9abc.jpg]

Feel free to give critic, I can take it :P
You know you can't smile without me
And remeber
Always look on the bright side of life Happy02

Received Awards:
New FriendChatty CathyBirthday WisherChallenge HostSound of MusicBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Small QuartersColor Lover
Sebausten, every little opinion counts ^^
So thank you for taken time to think :P
You know you can't smile without me
And remeber
Always look on the bright side of life Happy02

Received Awards:
New FriendChatty CathyBirthday WisherChallenge HostSound of MusicBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Small QuartersColor Lover
I would like a picture please Bigsmile
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila