Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Working @ Home [CLOSED]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Working @ Home [CLOSED]
[Image: Screenshot-4-2-1-1.jpg]

Making your home your workplace takes a bit of effort! Your sim has just registered at City Hall, and is now their own boss! He/she has decided to open his/her own business, but will be operating from their home!

Task:

Recreate the dimensions given to make a workplace that can be utilized by the specific careers below.

[Image: Screenshot-33.jpg]

Rules:
  • Challenge is open to both TS2 and TS3.
  • Include up to 10 pictures. One must be an overview picture. Try to take at least two detail shots. A picture with your sim would be loved as well!
  • You can add windows, doors, interior walls, fireplaces, etc. as long as you keep with the dimensions of the room.
  • A backstory would be nice, but not required.
  • Other sims must be able to come into the business to ask questions, pay money, come for fittings, and such. This is technically their business!
  • You may enter up to 3 times.
  • Be Creative!

Careers:
  • Music Producer
  • Interior Designer
  • Caterer
  • Wine Expert
  • Inventor
  • Carpenter
  • Independent Film Director
  • Private Investigator
  • Writer/Publisher
  • Karate Teacher/Physical Trainer/ Yoga
  • Artist
  • Landscaper
  • Stylist
  • Realtor
  • Private Practice (Doctor's Clinic)
  • Pet Hotel Manger
  • Child Daycare

New Careers:
  • Historian
  • Advertising/Graphic Designer
  • Midwife (however, they come to you ...)
  • Personal Shopper
  • Handyman

Participation Prizes
[Image: peaceofmind.png]

[Image: una_pineapplrecol_tea-2-1.png]

Challenge closes: June 30th
Flair is a primitive kind of style. It is innate and cannot be taught. It can be polished and refined. When a person has flair, a grounding in the principle of design, and self-discipline, that person has the potential of being an outstanding designer.

~Albert Hadley, The Story of America's Preeminent Interior Designer
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckChallenge HostBirthday WisherSending LoveDorm CrazyColor Lover
Participation List

Sims 2
-moxxa*
-Naitomea_Sims (Prize Pack Creator)
-

Sims 3
-peachy136*
-Sevinnyne*
-lunatix*
-jaunel*
-My Sim-Style*
-Neridea*
-Peachbird76*
-Simbabe54*
-Eronoel*
-Protectron*
-Fertilepress* - Second Entry
-Ninja Unicorn*
-Sebausten*
-Nerieda*
-Diddi91*
-Saprophyte
-Bridelyn
- Eronoel
-sarclev

*Received Participation Prize
Flair is a primitive kind of style. It is innate and cannot be taught. It can be polished and refined. When a person has flair, a grounding in the principle of design, and self-discipline, that person has the potential of being an outstanding designer.

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckChallenge HostBirthday WisherSending LoveDorm CrazyColor Lover
Will definitely have to give this challenge a go.
Received Awards:
Oooh! This one sounds fun! Especially since I work from home in real life! Should be fun making my dream space!

Question, though...is this the full home, or just the business portion of the home? I only ask because my studio/office is the bottom floor of my house...
Received Awards:
New FriendCopy Cat
Oh, great challenge... I´m going to try, for sure. Just have to decide on which occupation ...
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
myalienangel Take it any way you want to. Does your space only allow you to convert your living room to become your recording studio? Or do you have enough money to keep your area separate from your house?

It's up to you!

Moxxa Remember you can enter up to three times, so if you can't figure out one ... just try to narrow it down to 3 giggle

I'm so excited to see everyone's rooms!!!!!

Received Awards:
Participation prize added, because you know every work space needs a nice area rug... or something.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to RepulsiveDesire for this post
Received Awards:
Oh yay I was hoping this one was going to get the go ahead.
Received Awards:
New FriendSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterWCIF MasterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChild FriendlyDorm CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatClock RacerTake me AwaySmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Sending LoveColor Lover
Oooh this one sounds like fun Clap
[Image: RhNWB9Mh.png]
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer
Oh goodness, lets see who I choose first. Hmm, I'll go with a challenging one. I can't wait to see what people come up with for this one.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge RocketeerBeing BraveGreat BuilderDorm CrazyBirthday WisherCopy CatPhotographer of the WeekEP MonsterColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila