Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Working @ Home [CLOSED]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Working @ Home [CLOSED]
Administrator note: I am sorry about the confusion, this is open and there is no problem with it.

I am looking forward to seeing what you all bring to the table!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Sounds like amazing fun, will definitely give this a try. My Sims tend to be on the agoraphobic side anyway, so a home office is perfect. :p
Received Awards:
New Friend
Calliope Clark just graduated college is is hitting the ground running to start up her new interior design business. She just bought a new mixed use building downtown that's perfect for her new home. The ground floor is her studio and features a separate entrance for clients, loading dock for deliveries, and lots of stock for her potential clients to peruse! The living quarters occupy the top two floors along with a roof top deck.

edit: Here is the overview shot. Smile

[Image: Screenshot-36.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-39.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-27.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-32.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-44.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-50.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-58.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-61.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-62.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-65.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-22.jpg]

Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyChatty CathyLandscapes GaloreCarebearSending LoveBeginner BuildersBeing BraveDonatorStorytellerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersBirthday WisherParty AnimalChallenge HostBased in FictionCopy CatRetired StafferEP MonsterColor Lover
This is so creative Peachy! I love your sitting area! And I love the pictures that are stacked on the side. It's so true. You'd have like 14 billion paintings in your house. I would have loved to see an overview shot to see exactly how you used your space, but overall, good job!
Flair is a primitive kind of style. It is innate and cannot be taught. It can be polished and refined. When a person has flair, a grounding in the principle of design, and self-discipline, that person has the potential of being an outstanding designer.

~Albert Hadley, The Story of America's Preeminent Interior Designer
[+] 1 user says Thank You to sarai for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckChallenge HostBirthday WisherSending LoveDorm CrazyColor Lover
Oooh Peachy! This is so cool and creative. I love how you stacked the furniture. Very clever.

I'm so happy this challenge is open again.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to fertilepress for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterHoarderCopy CatEA are you kidding?
I would like to see an overview too but this space is very cool! Any creative person would feel right at home there. Great job!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Yeah I was having camera issues last night, I think because of all the clutter the game kept freezing. The only shots I could get were in tab mode. I'm going to try to re-take an overview tonight.

Thank you for all the positive feedback! I was so SUPER excited for this challenge. For some reason I got INSTANT inspiration when I saw it, I literally dreamed about what I was going to do. Thank you so much for creating it Sarai!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Peachy for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyChatty CathyLandscapes GaloreCarebearSending LoveBeginner BuildersBeing BraveDonatorStorytellerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersBirthday WisherParty AnimalChallenge HostBased in FictionCopy CatRetired StafferEP MonsterColor Lover
This is wonderful Peachy...such attention to detail. The space really reflects that a creative person lives there.
Freelance Writer and Photographer
[Image: grouphugg.gif]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ballarose for this post
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorCarebearWriterProofreaderContest WinnerTopic StarterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterSending LoveStir CrazyDonatorPhotographerSilver StafferBased in FictionBirthday WisherStorytellerFeedbackerCopy CatPet PersonEP MonsterEA are you kidding?
Peach, Blush Thanks for jumping on board so fast! I love that your entry was first. It was an awesome start to this challenge. Smile
Flair is a primitive kind of style. It is innate and cannot be taught. It can be polished and refined. When a person has flair, a grounding in the principle of design, and self-discipline, that person has the potential of being an outstanding designer.

~Albert Hadley, The Story of America's Preeminent Interior Designer
[+] 1 user says Thank You to sarai for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckChallenge HostBirthday WisherSending LoveDorm CrazyColor Lover
Awwww! Thank you!! Blush
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila