Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Take me to the Movies [CLOSED]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Take me to the Movies [CLOSED]
Very very well done Butterfly. Yes
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Karinilla for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat
Thank you for your compliments Smile They mean a lot to me.I had lots of fun doing it.I always had a passion for creepy stuff.This film makes no exception giggle
[Image: Butterfly.png]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFeedbackerBirthday WisherBeing BraveBased in FictionPhotographer of the Week
Here's my entry. I'd like to say that this by far has been the most enjoyable challenge I've been a part of. Happy02

I've taken the movie Marie Antoinette and used it as inspiration for my room.

Inspiration Picture: [Image: arts-graphics-2006_1173987aMarieAntoinette.jpg]

Allow me to take you through Marie Antoinette's room.

[Image: Screenshot-13-2.jpg]

This is the place where she entertains her friends and enjoys her favorite past time - gambling.

[Image: Screenshot-25.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-14-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-16-1.jpg]

The place is covered with sweets, cakes and roses. Oh and of course, champagne.

[Image: Screenshot-23-1.jpg]

Her bedroom and the bed she shares with the King.

[Image: Screenshot-18-1.jpg]

The place where her extravagant hair-dos come to life and where each morning the royal levee takes place.

[Image: Screenshot-22-1.jpg]

Where she takes her royal bath. Yes! In her room.

[Image: Screenshot-19-1.jpg]

Of course what Queen would be complete without her orchestra? (:

[Image: Screenshot-17-1.jpg]

I hope you've enjoyed this tour of my take of Marie Antoinette's room.
Thanks for looking! (:

Overview: [Image: Screenshot-28.jpg]
Received Awards:
I've been looking for a scene for me ... And I found this fantastic website that will inspire us:

http://hookedonhouses.net/houses-onscreen/
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Copy CatEA are you kidding?Deck the Halls
Butterfly, nice done. I love what you did and also that it is a look a like ^^

Lilybox, Wow this is brethtaking, the colours is so nice and works just perfect Yes
You know you can't smile without me
And remeber
Always look on the bright side of life Happy02

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Diddi91 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChatty CathyBirthday WisherChallenge HostSound of MusicBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Small QuartersColor Lover
Lilybox, oh my. That is perfect for Marie Antoinette! Lovely <3
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Lilybox, wowee, I have to say you captured the spirit of the movie perfectly (I love the art direction in that film). You did a great job making the perfect place for Marie Antoinette!!

Oh and Moxxa was very generous and donated some Sims 2 prizes for this challenge too~! thank you moxxa!!
[Image: RhNWB9Mh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Eronoel for this post
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer
Liliybox, that is amazing! Great job.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to aprlrane for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color LoverRaised from the Dead
My sim-style, that website just diminished any hope I had of getting lots of house work done during Easter break. I will instead be looking at TV/movie houses! That is an awesome website!

Lilybox, I like the room. The piano is a nice touch.
Nihil Nimus
[+] 1 user says Thank You to gotmilk for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterBeing BraveProofreaderWCIF MasterDonatorPrize DonatorLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Retired StafferColor Lover
Lilybox : Don't know the movie as I've never seen it but I've been to Versailles and that room would fit the place like a charm! Fantastic job!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila