Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Peachy's Pics
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Peachy's Pics
Hey Everyone! These are random pictures from the new build/family I made in Red Cliffs.

Emmaline and Esme are twin sisters who just moved to Red Cliffs. Although excited for some independence neither was ready to be separated quite yet, so they opted to buy their first place together!
Esme is an outdoor lover, and the beautiful vistas that could be seen from this beachside lot made it perfect.
[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-12.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-80.jpg]

They decorated the interior with vintage furniture that reminded them of their childhood home. But for some reason all their knick-knacks and clutter dissapeared. . . Worried
[Image: Screenshot-19.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-22.jpg]

After a long day of supervising and decorating Emmaline took to the fire pit to enjoy the stars.
[Image: Screenshot-16.jpg]

The next morning Emmaline was a good older sister (by 2.5 minutes) and cooked a plate of Blackened pancakes for Esme.
[Image: Screenshot-71.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-73.jpg]

She was disapointed that evening to discover the Jazz Club filled with retirees.
[Image: Screenshot-59.jpg]

Meanwhile Esme was out chatting up the local hunks at the gym.
[Image: Screenshot-53.jpg]

I've become addicted to everyone's stories, it got me back in the game playing mood instead of just decorating/building. Smile

Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyChatty CathyLandscapes GaloreCarebearSending LoveBeginner BuildersBeing BraveDonatorStorytellerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersBirthday WisherParty AnimalChallenge HostBased in FictionCopy CatRetired StafferEP MonsterColor Lover
Wow that is such a great house, all that natural wood makes it fit perfectly next to the beach.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lemonjelly for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover
thanks! I am obsessed with Bungalow's and Craftsman style and I fell in love with this floor plan on my favorite website. I love the barn door as a garage.
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyChatty CathyLandscapes GaloreCarebearSending LoveBeginner BuildersBeing BraveDonatorStorytellerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersBirthday WisherParty AnimalChallenge HostBased in FictionCopy CatRetired StafferEP MonsterColor Lover
i love the house!! and the way it's furnished did you make the house? or where is it from it's amazing! x
Received Awards:
Birthday Wisher
i love the house!! and the way it's furnished did you make the house? or where is it from it's amazing! x
[+] 1 user says Thank You to booboo for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday Wisher
I made the house. I suck at building without a floor plan so I usually find one on a houseplan website I like and build/decorate from there. Smile
Received Awards:
(03-31-2011, 02:58 AM)peachy146 Wrote: I made the house. I suck at building without a floor plan so I usually find one on a houseplan website I like and build/decorate from there. Smile

It's an amazing build! i suck at building houses even with the plans i get bored half way through lol! i like decorating or like doing up boring houses more.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to booboo for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday Wisher
I love the pattern mix in the livingroom. It's just perfect for the two sisters. And just a quick side note: WCIF the kitchen floorpattern?
I think it fits the two girls perfectly. :D
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Frauki for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterDorm CrazyWCIF Master
I know I love that wood pattern! I use it in a lot of my builds. Let me check in game tonight and I'll let you know where it's from. Smile
Received Awards:
peachy, the work @ home challenge *is* open so go ahead and put your pictures over there Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MsWry's Pictures MsWry 26 10,250 04-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: MsWry
  Allears' Album Allears 15 5,816 01-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Allears
  Ziva's Album Ziva 94 34,137 11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: macthekat