Misc. Need to change your user-name?
Jezabel Wrote your name has been changed to Chess
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
can mine be changed to pseudodigs please?
Received Awards:
Child FriendlyGreat GardenerGreat ChefSmall QuartersPhotographer of the Month
Sure thing pseudodigs (east108th)

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Can my user name be changed to Bananacupcake412 please.  It's what I use on tumblr.
Bananacupcake412
Received Awards:
Pretty please can my name be changed to Storietime?
Thank you!
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
NenaSims; you are now Bananacupcake (sorry otherwise it's too long)

Wintertime, you are now Storietime

[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bug Report Forum acting strange Editorial Staff 95 27,615 03-22-2013, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Forum questions macthekat 46 17,299 08-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Last Post: joyp224
  Guide A Bigger Better Password oumamea 5 4,224 05-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Last Post: oumamea