Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
What do you miss from Sims 2
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Wishes What do you miss from Sims 2
I simply cannot stand waiting for functional circular stairs.

Another thing I miss is how funny and cute my sims were. I still have TS2 installed but am having random, unexplained crashes and have given up on it until I can figure out just what in the heck is going on. I had a family in Belladonna Cove and they were all certifiably insane. Now, some of my sims in TS3 are pretty funny, but not as funny as some of the sims I had in TS2. They were soooooooooooooo dramatic! everything was a crisis with them.
[Image: SimGirl54.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterDesign StylerTime TravellerChallenge RocketeerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Color LoverOn a Platter
There are three things that come to mind
1.I'm kinda on the same page as Dee. I miss being able to see my Sim get in and out of the car.
2.The new expansion pack will offer filters, but I would like to see the original collection folders make an appearance.
3.Since the Base game,I've been waiting for seasons, to make a come back. I heard that they really was having trouble with it, but I hope they are able to work this in. I hate no weather. Sadsmile
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterLlama DesignerSending LoveDesign StylerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyDorm CrazyDeck the HallsCopy CatColor Lover
I miss Seasons. I hated the snow and raking the blasted leaves but the rest I loved. Especially the rain.
I miss being able to bath the babies and toddlers and I loved the breastfeeding mod.
I miss not being able to dance cheek to cheek. It was soooo romantic.
I miss all the little interactions with the children (maybe that will change with the new EP).
I miss not being able to swim in the ocean.
I'm not particularly fussed about pets but it would be nice to have the option.
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy Cat
I miss being able to use you own pictures when painting.
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?
Peachbird, I was thinking an invisible bottle would be "close" to the old breastfeeding mod. Some issues with males/not mother feeding and toddlers though. My hope remains that it will be in Generations, even if buried in code like the original breastfeeding mod was and some talented modder will find it and replicate it. Or mesh the Avent breast pump, so it is expressed milk.

Returning to the topic at hand, also miss yoga and ballet. The Sims doing yoga was adorable.
Nihil Nimus
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterBeing BraveProofreaderWCIF MasterDonatorPrize DonatorLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Retired StafferColor Lover
The things I miss most are the thunderstorms, Collections, and, strangely, University. I never really liked playing sims in college with Sims 2, but I think the open world would really make University a lot more fun.
Received Awards:
New FriendBeginner's Luck
I miss the sim's personality would have cute, quirky animations that go with what we put in the queue. Like slob sims don't like cleaning up, so when you have them wash the dishes or clean the toliet they would point to their self like a "who me" response and slowly go do the chore with the shoulders hunched. When a romance sim is told to go flirt with someone, they would do an "alright!" type animation and do a leaning, cool dude walk (females would switch) to do the interaction. I miss the little things like that, it made me love them more. In Sims 3 they do the clap happy after completing the actions they like, but it doesn't make the sim personable.
My creations for Sims 4, visit My Sims 4 CC.  tumblr link  bye
Received Awards:
Great BuilderGreat GardenerDonator
- Seasons! As it has already been mentioned, I loved the way the light use to change.
- Artificial sky mod. The sky in TS3 is much more beautiful than it was in TS2 - the rising moon, for example! - but I would like to customize a bit. It was really useful for various photoshoots.
- It used to be much, much easier to build split-level stairs (with the stage tool).
- Also, I haven't really explored this so far, but it was easier to customize your neighborhood. In TS2, you could make your own mountains/lakes/whatever (well, there was a cheat for that), and I'm pretty sure that this is not possible in TS3. I miss a lot of neighborhood deco as well, but this is more about CC than about the game itself.
- Being able to place paintings outside the slots.
Received Awards:
New Friend
(04-22-2011, 02:34 PM)peachbird76 Wrote: I miss being able to bath the babies and toddlers and I loved the breastfeeding mod.

I know we didn't have breastfeeding in Sims 2. That particular interaction came with Sims Medieval if I remember correctly. That would be so awesome to have in Sims 3. There's a mod for it? Where?

And EA definitely has to put back the bathing for babies/toddlers.
Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg

You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand
Received Awards:
Small QuartersBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBirthday WisherColor Lover
(07-04-2011, 10:39 PM)Lisfyre Wrote: I know we didn't have breastfeeding in Sims 2. That particular interaction came with Sims Medieval if I remember correctly. That would be so awesome to have in Sims 3. There's a mod for it? Where?
There is a breast feeding mod for TS2. No mod for TS3 so far Sadsmile
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newly Returned to Sims 3 KatCat 4 2,636 06-24-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Lorry
  World Help in finding the perfect World vonda24 0 994 05-26-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: vonda24
Thumbs Up What's your favourite interaction? lea-sweet 3 1,964 09-25-2015, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles