Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
What do you miss from Sims 2
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Wishes What do you miss from Sims 2
I really miss seasons too. I read somewhere that Grant said they were going to put seasons into Late Night, and then they didn't, which is just devastating! A seasons/nightlife EP would've been the best thing ever. But I think what I miss most about the game were all the little stories. Like how Bella was kidnapped, and showed up in Strangetown, or how the Caliente sisters were after Don. It was kind of like a bunch of little jokes, and they kind of lost the same feeling in the sims 3.
Received Awards:
Sending LoveBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSound of MusicChallenge CrazyColor Lover
There's few things I would like seeing in the game, already mentionned here (like family game, swimmable ocean, diving-board, kids playing instruments, pets...), but the only thing I really, really miss is COLLECTIONS! I was, too, hoping we'll get them back with Generations. *sigh*
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerTreasure HunterDonatorTake me AwayPrize DonatorLlama DesignerBirthday Wisher
I miss collections the most as well. I still try to keep my hopes up that we will get them.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not" -- André Gide
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveTreasure HunterSmall Quarters
I also miss Seasons and Pets. Gosh I loved my dogs and cats!!!!
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
The little stories was really great. One thing I miss is that it was 3 neighborhoods Sadsmile
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckChatty CathyChild FriendlyBirthday WisherBeginner Builders
By looking at the Great Escapes challenge or at the Landscapes album, there's something I really regret, but I'm not sure it was possible in Sims 2, as I only bought Bon Voyage after having stopped playing...
Anyway, I'd love if we could have custom worlds to replace vacations destinations. I'd love sending my Sims in Queenstown for a week-end, for example.
Was it possible with Sims 2?
Received Awards:
New FriendFeedbackerTreasure HunterDonatorTake me AwayPrize DonatorLlama DesignerBirthday Wisher
ATS Sandy I'm not sure if it was possible with TS2, I have not played in so long that I really just can't remember. Though there is this tutorial on how to replace a vacation destination with a world of your own. From reading it what I can understand about it is it will take the elements from the world you are replacing; weather, music, townies, and put them in the custom world you use. So if you use Queenstown and replace France you will have a Queenstown with French music and townies.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not" -- André Gide
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Bitter Sweet for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveTreasure HunterSmall Quarters
Oh my, I had no idea we could do that! I'll have to study this and see if it can be done without migraine! giggle Thanks a lot for the link!
Received Awards:
(07-04-2011, 11:50 PM)Naitomea_Sims Wrote:
(07-04-2011, 10:39 PM)Lisfyre Wrote: I know we didn't have breastfeeding in Sims 2. That particular interaction came with Sims Medieval if I remember correctly. That would be so awesome to have in Sims 3. There's a mod for it? Where?
There is a breast feeding mod for TS2. No mod for TS3 so far Sadsmile

Ah!! I must have missed that. Well... I figured if they have it in Sims Medieval they should be able to convert to Sims 3 yeah? Since I have no idea how to make a mod, I'll stop right there Smile But it would be really cool to have it Smile
Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg

You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand
Received Awards:
Small QuartersBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBirthday WisherColor Lover
I miss the seasons. i want my sims to play in the snow!!! Lol.
Received Awards:
New Friend

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newly Returned to Sims 3 KatCat 4 2,636 06-24-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Lorry
  World Help in finding the perfect World vonda24 0 994 05-26-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: vonda24
Thumbs Up What's your favourite interaction? lea-sweet 3 1,964 09-25-2015, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles