Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
What do you miss from Sims 2
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Wishes What do you miss from Sims 2
Seasons and the more playable community lots.
Pets as well but that is about to change. :D
Received Awards:
New FriendLandscapes Galore
I really miss the stairs tool that allows you to make L and U shaped staircases. I also miss lots of the custom content! I wish somebody could create a patch that would allow sims 2 custom content to run in the sims 3!
"We are here to thrive. To enjoy and embrace all aspects of our lives. To give and create magic."
Received Awards:
Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyDorm CrazyBirthday WisherClock RacerSocial ButterflyNew FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterTake me AwayDesign StylerColor Lover
As far as things I miss about TS2, I really miss the stability of TS2 in comparison with TS3. I've been playing The Sims series since the first one and I have never had to reinstall so many times until TS3 came out. It seems like everytime a patch or some tool is released and you install it, it messes up the whole game. I doubt the game will become more stable, but perhaps TS4 will be a bit better, hopefully.
Received Awards:
New Friend
I miss Japanese clutter ... like SimsLibido's Izakaya set with the typical red cylindrical lamps, and neon store signs *sigh*
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Seasons! I miss weather most of all and in particular, the change in light when the snow fell as well as the snow; the sweeping up the leaves when autumn came and the storms too. I miss having a proper greenhouse, the garden club, the nature-lover and having a gardener.
"The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen."
~ Frank Lloyd Wright
Received Awards:
I miss the foundation-size stage that allowed you to make an L-shaped stair with a landing.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
miss slow dancing too, especially the dip. Great for wedding photos.

want the dating mini-game back

University was a great break away from the basegame.

miss restaurants and clothing stores

babies not as much fun

swimming in the ocean, no tropical island vacation world

true apartment buildings
[Image: sig_trophy05.jpg]
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekI DoDorm CrazyPet PersonColor LoverCopy CatEA are you kidding?WCIF MasterContest WinnerFeatured
I miss most of the stuff you guys do like:

Swimming in the ocean
BATHING TODDLERS AND BABIES
More interactions with children sims
University! [I always thought it was fun to have a sims finish college and then get paid more or skip some levels in their career]
Sims backing out of the garage
Weather!!
REAL Vacations [I hate HAVING to do adventures just for visa points when my sims have so much money to blow D: ]
The breastfeeding mod
More personal memories! [They get a memory for when they go to the park -.-' I want them to get a memory for the first times and stuff and IMPORTANT stuff!]
Ice skating/Skating/Bowling/ Fun Family activities!
I miss the playgrounds! [That was fun watching my child sims sing/do monkey bars/merry-go-round/etc.!]
Slides and diving board for pool
When the kids and teens got snow days :D
The mod for toddlers and puppies walking up/down the stairs [they looked scary but it was helpful]
Child sims having more things to do!
Shopping! [Used to make furniture stores and have my sims go their when they moved :D It was a fun little touch to the game]
Owning a home business [It was great for my sims that had a lot of money or the ones with not so much money]
And so MUCH more!
Music Living La Vida Loca! Carpe Diem! Sun
Call me Debby Nod
[Image: smiley-eatdrink015.gif]

Received Awards:
New FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterChallenge HostSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Child Friendly
You can get a breastfeeding mod here: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/i...topic=1062

I am with you on a lot of other things.
It looks like we might get a season pack this fall (after Supernatural) you can see more about it in our EP rumour topic.

I really miss my stores from sims 2 ofb a lot - I used to have huge IKEAs and small fun lamp shops.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
In Sims 2 I like University Wink
Received Awards:
New Friend

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newly Returned to Sims 3 KatCat 4 2,636 06-24-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Lorry
  World Help in finding the perfect World vonda24 0 994 05-26-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: vonda24
Thumbs Up What's your favourite interaction? lea-sweet 3 1,964 09-25-2015, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles