Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
What do you miss from Sims 2
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Wishes What do you miss from Sims 2
Coming soon to Sims 3.... Wink
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
You mean in University Life?
Received Awards:
New Friend
Hmm... I don't miss anything since I prefer TS2 and I still play it.
But if I have to say, what is missing in TS3... Oh, don't get me started.
(And before you read the rest, in case you are interested, be warned, that this will be one really negative, post... ^^" Sorry, about that...)

First and most obvious thing I "miss"... How the sims look. Fine, in TS3 they were going for realism, but if we have to trust the new design of the sims, then it looks like every person on the planet is with round face and head. No matter what you do, or how you do it. In the end all the sims look like you've stuffed something in their mouths. And that's normal. Clearly. Not to mention that to create something even at least a little bit decent, you have to work on the sim for hours. And that's one sim, only! (Or may be it's just me... But they do look ugly, no matter what I do...)

Second. How the sims stand. So, clearly... Except having a round face, the normal upright body posture of every person on the planet is straight back and legs apart. (Yeah, we all stand like this! That's totally normal!) You wait for the traffic light to change and you just randomly decide to astraddle our legs, because, yeah... that puts less pressure on you body. (Seriously, EA?) In comparison, TS2 sims stand and look much more natural and realistic, on the frond of you house. In addition to that. Clearly according to EA, when a person walks (or at least in TS3), they look like they have a rod in their bottoms. (I was going to say something else, but that would be rude... ^^")

Third. Cars. Teleporting in cars and on bicycles?! Cars teleporting on the rod and then back in your garage? Seriously?! What happened to the realism, they were aiming for?! Is this normal as well? Imagine how handy it will be if in every day life you could just teleport yourself and you car out of a traffic jam. Or, why would you even need a car? If you can teleport yourself in the car and out of it, why not just teleport on the place where you want to be instead and save yourself the trouble. And while you are at it, you might just as well manage to solve the problem with contamination of the air. (There is one "practical" idea, EA. Thank you!)

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. But since the post is going to be even more and more long I'll leave at that. And again, sorry for the sarcasm and negativeness... ^^"
[この世界には偶然なんてないわ。あるのは必然だけ。]
Of course I talk to myself - sometimes I need expert advice!
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherPet PersonGreat GardenerBeing BravePhotographer of the MonthSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefChild FriendlyJudgecornOn a Platter
You mentioned two pet peeves that are on my negative list for TS3 as well. the pudding faces (thank goodness for sliders) and the teleporting cars. I LOVE the way the cars back out of the driveway in TS2 and I was sooooo disappointed when they didn't in TS3.

Additionally what I really miss - and I know that some of you might think of me some kind of pervert - I miss the naughty cc. So there, I said it Smile I miss my beautiful Japanese male sims working in a host club.

The more I think about it the more I really want to play TS2 again. I think I have to dust off my neighbourhood Tokiyama and play again ... after the game has finished loading after about 2 hours that is *sigh*
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
I LOVE the way the cars back out of the driveway in TS2 and I was sooooo disappointed when they didn't in TS3 oh man, same. the 1st time i used a car in ts3 i was very surprised they didnt act like those in ts2. and...a little let down, like we have this superb game that cant back cars out of their own driveways but we can have wind?!?!

i do play ts2 and the original sims from time to time, i enjoy the heavy nostalgia it brings me!
[Image: tumblr_n82hz9bnM51rwjvrfo1_400.gif]
Original TS4 Content Star Rebeagles
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherPet PersonGreat ChefChild FriendlySmall QuartersSound of MusicDine outColor LoverRetired Staffer
I didn't really played Sims 2 that much. Started playing Sims 3 A LOT when it was released thoughi Now I got all expansion packs so far for it Yes
I miss one thing from Sims 2 though and that was the fact that you had to go to the city to buy new clothes. I really liked that!
Received Awards:
I miss bathing babies in sinks, and couples spooning together in bed.
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newly Returned to Sims 3 KatCat 4 2,636 06-24-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Lorry
  World Help in finding the perfect World vonda24 0 994 05-26-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: vonda24
Thumbs Up What's your favourite interaction? lea-sweet 3 1,964 09-25-2015, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles