04-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Be inspired by what happened, what is happening and what perhaps is going to happen. Let the flow of time guide you to decorate and enjoy the Sims!
Build a room of any size and of any space you like and choose the era that inspires you.. You can choose 1 of these eras and build any room or any space you like (both residential and commercial).
Suggestions are: a coffee shop from the future, a abandoned WW II livingroom from the 40s, a disco from the 80â€™s, a Cinema from the 20s (Mute films!; piano!) , a suburb house from the 50s, you name it!
Donâ€™t always choose the era that suits you best, but make this challenge a challenge!
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may of course link to more in an album.
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide.
- You may enter 3 times (you must choose a different era every time you enter though).
- Please state which era you chose.
- Eras can be used several times by several people.
- 2 or more eras cannot be mixed into a new style!
- If you choose Future or Before 1920 please give an estimation which year/period/era/century you chose.
- Please include an overview.
- Be inspired and above all, have fun!
This Challenge will close July 29th 2011