Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Picnic in the Park - closing August 10th
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Picnic in the Park - closing August 10th
kim, pro you both did amazing jobs.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Nerieda for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterWCIF MasterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChild FriendlyDorm CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatClock RacerTake me AwaySmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Sending LoveColor Lover
Kim and Pro you both did wonderful jobs ... I likwe the views you incorporated in your park, Kim ... and that little Victorian time capsule in the dome is amazing, Pro Smile Well done to both of you.

And now I have even more building/decorating envy LOL ;-)
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Protectron just go away, I can't stand to see anymore of your amazing talent around, its making me ill! (Secretly I'm in love)
[+] 1 user says Thank You to RepulsiveDesire for this post
Received Awards:
Haha xD Thanks everyone! :D
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
Pro that is so awesome I had to lift my jaw off the ground and wipe the drool off my mouth. Stunning!!!Inlove
[+] 1 user says Thank You to peachbird76 for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy Cat
Clap Pro, that is simply amazing. It is gorgeous. I am in awe of your talent.
[Image: SimGirl54.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Simbabe54 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterDesign StylerTime TravellerChallenge RocketeerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Color LoverOn a Platter
Kim - I like it a lot! Very calm and inviting

Pro - that's a great idea to redesign the dome! Very nice! Smile
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
How did I miss this challenge??? I'm so in! I have to make a park for my new town, this will be the perfect thing to get me going. Dance

Kim, I love that little park. It looks like a great place to meander to and through on a lazy Sunday afternoon or just for a bit of peace and quiet when the kids are too noisy and one's coughing his head off and all the friends are over and the TV's going and... Oh wait. I can't go there IRL? *sigh* I'll just have to sit here with the thread open, the office door shut, and stare at your pics then. giggle

Pro, I had no idea we could use that dome like that! Great idea and fram, dude, great park! Clap Like, how many plants do you have in that thing, anyway? LOL (No, don't go count them... rhetorical question... giggle )
[+] 2 users say Thank You to WebbyMom for this post
Received Awards:
Tutorial WriterGreat GardenerSocial ButterflyLlama DesignerTreasure HunterLS Extra StafferSending LoveStorytellerTutorial WriterBirthday WisherParty AnimalEA are you kidding?Color Lover
You both did Lovely Kim & Pro Wink
[Image: s3melogo2copy-1.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Amanda for this post
Received Awards:
FeedbackerBeing BraveBirthday WisherChild FriendlyCopy Cat
Thanks everyone, you're too kind! :D

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. Darn it, lost count :P But I sure used a lot of flowers/plants/trees; my laptop was even starting to lag a bit! xD
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila