Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Picnic in the Park - closing August 10th
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Picnic in the Park - closing August 10th
Dee I absolutely adore your park! I love all of the flowers and the darling little bridge. It's stunning and I must ask if you would consider putting it up for download? *wink wink nudge nudge* giggle
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lemonjelly for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Pro, you're using "the technique" like a real "pro" these days! Rofl Wink *ahem - inside joke*

I thought of those trees, actually, (great minds and all) but that whole lot is surrounded by those larger ones on the map itself and I figured if it were a park I'd want to go to in real life, I'd not want the view of the river obstructed even more, even by tree trunks. Plus, I've found lots of trees in a park to be seriously annoying when playing, and I want to play this town eventually. So I left them out in the end.

It seemed a tad lacking, but throwing random flower bushes around also seemed wrong - and view-obstructing. Then I sat back and looked at the walking path all around that area and figured that really, a nice, open, just-pop-in-for-a-breather kind of look would suit it fairly well. giggle

There you go, my entire thought process on the park whether you wanted it or not. Rofl

Dee - wait... wait... looking for jaw that dropped to the floor and rolled under the desk... *finds jaw, brushes off, and sticks it back on* - Gads woman. Yeegads, even. Stunning work. Seriously stunning. Clap
[+] 2 users say Thank You to WebbyMom for this post
Received Awards:
Tutorial WriterGreat GardenerSocial ButterflyLlama DesignerTreasure HunterLS Extra StafferSending LoveStorytellerTutorial WriterBirthday WisherParty AnimalEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Here is my entry ... this is not a park per se ... it is more a temple garden that is used as a park.

Ume Zaka Shrine (Ume = Beach, Zaka = Hill) is one of the biggest Shinto shrines in Tokiyama. During cherry blossom season, Tokiyama's citizens love to watch the blossoms on the Sakura trees that are in the small park at the foot of the shrine's hill. Clever business men have opened stalls that offer refreshments and little bits and bobs that make Sunday afternoons in the park so memorable for both children and adults alike ... from paper balls to old fashioned uchiwa and wax paper umbrellas. Not to forget the yakitori and shaved ice stalls.

The lot is wonderful to play ... Simss kid run around playing while adults and elders either walk up to the shrine or watch the clouds errr Sakura Smile

Overview (sorry it isn't the complete area but the lot is HUGE)
[Image: overview-2.png]

picnic area
[Image: picnicarea01.png]

[Image: picnicarea03.png]

[Image: picnicarea06.png]

Yakitori stand:
[Image: stalls01.png]

[Image: stalls02.png]

Teahouse of the shinto priest at the foot of the hill:
[Image: teahouse01.png]

[Image: teahouse03.png]

[Image: teahouse04.png]

Ume Zaka Shrine
[Image: shrine02.png]

more pictures here

Heidy comments are very welcome.
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Wow! Coooooooooool! I'm in awe, I could never put all that together. Great job!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to WebbyMom for this post
Received Awards:
Tutorial WriterGreat GardenerSocial ButterflyLlama DesignerTreasure HunterLS Extra StafferSending LoveStorytellerTutorial WriterBirthday WisherParty AnimalEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Wow that is so cool. So much detail and I really like the mix of vibrant colours against the naturey colours *hopes that makes sense*
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lemonjelly for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Naitomea_Sims That's just amazing. I love it. I love how it's so Japanese inspired. Great job!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to cupcak3xx for this post
Received Awards:
Copy Cat
Naitomea, that is awesome, I love it!
[Image: SimGirl54.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Simbabe54 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterDesign StylerTime TravellerChallenge RocketeerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Color LoverOn a Platter
It's so full of life! So much to do! Beautiful Naitomea!
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
Naitomea : That looks amazing! I really like the shrine. Lovely details and those stalls are fabulous!

LJ : Just saw your *winkwinknudgenudge*. It's going to be one hell of a cc list but I'll definitely consider it since you asked so nicely Smile
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
WebbyMom, I love the butterfly flowerbed!

Naitomea, very ambitious and I think you executed it well. I love the vendor stands and the bright red color throughout.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Calliandra for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveDesign StylerEA are you kidding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila