Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Picnic in the Park - closing August 10th
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Picnic in the Park - closing August 10th
Naitomea there's so much lovely details! And the landscaping is great.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to noel1234 for this post
Received Awards:
Webbymom: the butterfly is seriously inspired. I'm going to steal that! giggle

Dee: Oooh. Awww. It's so pretty and colorful. I would be in heaven there.

Naitomea: Really cool!
[+] 3 users say Thank You to aprlrane for this post
Received Awards:
Sending LoveTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color LoverRaised from the Dead
Thanks, Aprlrane! Here's more inspiration for you, if you (or anyone else) want to try it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kawkev/1001309068/

http://alittlebitofstone.com/wp-content/...wers-1.jpg

http://www.edinburgh-royalmile.com/princ...-clock.jpg

Received Awards:
Tutorial WriterGreat GardenerSocial ButterflyLlama DesignerTreasure HunterLS Extra StafferSending LoveStorytellerTutorial WriterBirthday WisherParty AnimalEA are you kidding?Color Lover
WebbyMom: Beautiful park, it reminds me of a park in the town where my parents live too. They have a flower sculpture like that!

Dee: Beautiful garden, it is bursting with color! I especially like the little train in the kids area!

Naitomea: wow that looks like it was a serious piece of (beautiful) work!
----------

I decided to make a park "inspired" by Walk Art Center Sculpture Garden in Minneapolis. I used to live a walking distance from this garden and it was so fun. I say "inspired" because ... unfortunately we don't have the giant spoon with cherry in Sims... so I had to improvise. Walker Art specializes in modern art... so I realize that my park is a little "different"Thinking but hope it works none the less.

Overview:
[Image: jlTTP.jpg]

Mirror Sculpture (apparently ... sims doesn't reflect mirrors in mirrors)
[Image: 5hqgX.jpg]

Small Sculpture Garden:
[Image: pmySj.jpg]

Seat Sculpture Garden:
[Image: TtAYI.jpg]

Open Area:
[Image: SvDwY.jpg]

[Image: YKJC9.jpg]

[Image: ampQO.jpg]

[Image: 9001z.jpg]

[Image: PipxI.jpg]

[Image: 0MAmX.jpg]
[Image: RhNWB9Mh.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Eronoel for this post
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer
That is really cool, eronoel, I love it.
[Image: SimGirl54.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Simbabe54 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterDesign StylerTime TravellerChallenge RocketeerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Color LoverOn a Platter
That is really cool, Eronoel, and ohmygosh, I snickered at the dancing crocodile! Bigsmile It's a very cool and totally unique park! Great job. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to WebbyMom for this post
Received Awards:
Tutorial WriterGreat GardenerSocial ButterflyLlama DesignerTreasure HunterLS Extra StafferSending LoveStorytellerTutorial WriterBirthday WisherParty AnimalEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Oooh I love all of the sculptures and the walkway along the rosebushes is so pretty. It's a really gorgeous park Yes
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lemonjelly for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover
That looks amazing! I really like the idea of walking around in a place like viewing all the sculptures! I agree with LJ about the walkway along the rose bushes.

Very creative, cool and unique park! Great job! Yes
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Wow! So many beautiful parks...can't say which one I like most...all are gorgeous. Inlove

I tried to make a park after this French Park but change a bit the way is decorated...hope you like it and that I did it right. Thinking

[Image: Screenshot-28-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-24-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-25-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-27-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-26-2.jpg]

Received Awards:
Great BuilderBirthday WisherBeing BraveTutorial WriterWCIF Master
What a gorgeous formal park, Mireluk! Wowza! I mean, that's all I can say! Wowza! Heart
[+] 1 user says Thank You to WebbyMom for this post
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila