We all started somewhere, at the beginnings, as beginners. Practice and feedback is what makes us grow into more then beginners.
Make over the room shown in the next post so it fits the habitants' tastes and needs. Spend some time on it and see just how great you can make the room.
Who may enter
If you consider your self a beginner in the whole decorating and taking picture-thing, then you are very welcome.
Both Sims 2 and Sims 3 players are welcome to enter
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- We want to see at least 4 pictures (including an overview)
- Leave the walls where they are
- You may chance the fences, into walls or half walls or different fences. But you may not add more walls.
- You may change but not move windows and doors
- Required functions: Sofa, armchair(s), tv, music (stereo or instrument), something hobby related that fits the sims traits.
- You may enter 3 times
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
This challenge will close the August 10th
Put in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't
If anyone want to donate a prize for the beginners it would be very welcome - it is their first challenge after all, they should get something for being brave!