Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Beginners Luck 5.0 - closing August 10th
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Beginners Luck 5.0 - closing August 10th
Count me in!!!
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBased in FictionI Do
Hmm, first challenge. My pictures aren't the best and honestly I'm not happy with the result so I really want tips. Smile
And I'm really sorry this post has a lot of text in it, but I felt the need to explain everthing.Heidy

In my game/world Connor and Jared disagreed on how to decorate the room and since they have totally opporsite personalities and taste an agreement was impossible. So after some rock-paper-scissors and some more arguments Connor was the one to decorate the room.

An overview, there isn't a lot of furniture, but it works for them.
[Image: 30ju3gp.jpg]

Bar and dining area seen from the kitchen
Feeling sorry for his brother Connor let him choose the colour of two chairs and decorate the bar, though he was not happy with the outcome he accepted Jared's whishes.
[Image: 28rcuol.jpg]

Another Bar and dining area shoot
The new stero/grammophon player was Connor's idea because now they could play his classical music and Jared's electronic music. The garbage bags you see by the stairs are Jared containg old bottles, he just never got around to throw them out.
[Image: ke6vkw.jpg]

The bar
Connor doesn't drink much, but there's this one type of red wine that he can't resist so he always keeps a bottle, or two, close by.
The bicycle, for those who wonders is Jareds old one and stands there as a piece of art simply because he doesn't want to get rid of it.
[Image: hwidn7.jpg]

The dining area
[Image: 28gyvkw.jpg]

The entertainment area
Over time, Jared was able to decorate the entertainment area as he wanted and the first thing he did was to buy a green light. Since Jared is a heavy sleeper he often wakes up late and naturally the breakfast is quite late. And there's nothing Jared likes more than breakfast by the TV before heading out to party.
[Image: 20r05xe.jpg]

Connor area
Connor wanted his own little "hideout" were he could read and think, but still talk to his brother so the separating door thing was just what he wanted.
[Image: 2hzmm48.jpg]

Connor area different angle
[Image: 2hzmm48.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeginner's Luck
Akano, it's really hard to see the pictures because they're so small, could you resize them?
Practically Peachy in Every Way
growing Sun Bigsmile
My Blog
My Album
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyChatty CathyLandscapes GaloreCarebearSending LoveBeginner BuildersBeing BraveDonatorStorytellerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersBirthday WisherParty AnimalChallenge HostBased in FictionCopy CatRetired StafferEP MonsterColor Lover
Akano: I think you might have copied the wrong link to the pictures. They are showing up as thumbnails. There is a link to how to post pictures in my signature that might help you. It is really hard to see them then they are so tiny
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Hmm, it's really weird, because I did follow steps to make sure I didn't break any rules. I'll try again. Smile
Received Awards:
It almost look like you got them 80 pixels wide instead of 800 pixels wide... could that be the case?
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
No, I figured it out. The image host I used had labeled things in a weird way. I'm updating my post now.
Received Awards:
Okay, here's my entry

[Image: Screenshot-79.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-80.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-82.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-83.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-84.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-92.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-85.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-87.jpg]

Heidy Please tell me what you think!
Received Awards:
New FriendBeginner's LuckBeginner Builders
Akano: For me it would be a bit too empty, but I'm not a man & that definitely looks like a men's domain. I like your details, like the bicycle & the garbage bags.

JackSimmer95: Just wow! This looks great. I really love your dining area. And the kitchen! Is the microwave usable? If so, I must have this kitchen.

I'm in the middle of doing the living areas for the JFF of the contest. When I'm done with that I'll finish this one here & post it. I'm nearly done with it. Just a few minor adjustments & picture taking left. Coffee
[+] 1 user says Thank You to neoscat for this post
Received Awards:
ProofreaderNew FriendTreasure HunterStorytellerBeginner's LuckBeing BraveSmall QuartersFeedbackerColor Lover
Akano: We really love text here so no need to apologise for writing a bit of a story to go along with your pictures. I really love the layered posters, that's a very cool idea.

Jack: I love your layout and also the ivy on the wall is a really inspired touch.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lemonjelly for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila