Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Beginner Builders
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Beginner Builders
I just can agree with all the others,.

Karinilla; Really like the attic/studio you have done upstaris and the yellow color.

Deelightful; Stylish!

WebbyMom; I´ll join in with the *wink wink nudge nudge*

[+] 2 users say Thank You to Enla for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveClock RacerDeck the HallsSmall QuartersPhotographer of the MonthSending LoveFeedbackerFeaturedGreat Chef
Awesome house dee! I love your modern take on the layout!
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
I like all the houses, but I am just Inlove with Dee's house!! Lovely house Dee.
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
Ok... another brave leap into something that terrifies me Bandit. This is my first build... don't throw rotten tomatoes at me please Blush. I chose plane five and wanted to try to do something East Asian inspired. I don't know much about roofing so I had some difficulties which I'm sure is all to apparent... Heidy feedback would be nice as I'm really trying to learn.

[Image: Screenshot-2162-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2152-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2157-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2169.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2158-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2168.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2166-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2165-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2164-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2160-1.jpg]
Received Awards:
It looks really cool! I love the wood walls. And it must have taken ages to figure out those roofs Wink (and the antenna on the roof is an awesome detail) Smile
Received Awards:
Being BraveEP MonsterEA are you kidding?
RD, that is awesome! I love the roofs and anything Asian inspired is something I adore. Really, really cool.
[Image: SimGirl54.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterDesign StylerTime TravellerChallenge RocketeerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Color LoverOn a Platter
Your choice of wood is sublime, I think it looks awesome! Yes
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
Rd, you did a great job! The Layout isn´t easy, especially the roofs... But you did it great!
Received Awards:
HoarderWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterThank MachineBirthday WisherBeing BravePrize DonatorSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyDesign StylerLandscapes GalorePhotographer of the WeekCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color Lover
RD : Your first build? Ever? Get outta here! You did an amazing job! I love the wood and the windows and the roofs give it a perfect finishing touch. I can't wait to see what you come up with for future builds! Yes
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
RD, it's fantastic. I can't do Asian (I think I've admitted to not being able to do things far too much this morning...), and those roofs always mess me up, too. I think you've nailed it. The colours and textures are fab and I looooove the "squares, squares, squares, ROUND WINDOW!" thing! LOL
Received Awards:
Tutorial WriterGreat GardenerSocial ButterflyLlama DesignerTreasure HunterLS Extra StafferSending LoveStorytellerTutorial WriterBirthday WisherParty AnimalEA are you kidding?Color Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila