Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge me to Garden 4.0 - closing August 3rd
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Challenge me to Garden 4.0 - closing August 3rd
Dee, that garden is absolutely beautiful. It's vibrant and welcoming and just bursting with colour. I'd like that garden instead of the one I've got!!!

[Image: lilynl.png]

[Image: LilysSimanticsHeader600.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lilymayrose for this post
Received Awards:
Great BuilderGreat GardenerThank MachineTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherPhotographer of the Week
Deelightful: I love your garden!! Wish I could make something like that too Smile

May I please have a challenge too? I have sims 3 and I'm a beginner. I'd really like to improve my gardening skills Smile
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
Dee I just saw this garden and it is trully beautiful buoy have done an amazing job on it.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to RepulsiveDesire for this post
Received Awards:
esjai challanged me in the last round to build a large asian garden with a stream and a bridge. I based this slightly on the toshimaya roof garden in Tokyo (I think).

Toshimaya, a company famous for their sake, decided to open a branch in Sunset Valley. Since their roof top garden had been such a hit in Tokyo, they decided to to make something similar in Sunset Valley. It is built on the third floor of their factory. The hostess Sonja gave us a tour of their new roof garden.

[Image: CBCxv.jpg]

[Image: qIhRQ.jpg]

[Image: 52x0u.jpg]

[Image: 2Qrhl.jpg]

[Image: cyVhM.jpg]

[Image: Qs6vh.jpg]

[Image: EytoN.jpg]

[Image: MU2wM.jpg]

[Image: KQCEn.jpg]

[Image: HxZNr.jpg]
[Image: RhNWB9Mh.png]
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer
Gorgeous,Eronoel.
[Image: SimGirl54.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Simbabe54 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterDesign StylerTime TravellerChallenge RocketeerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Color LoverOn a Platter
Nice picture.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Simalot for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterLlama DesignerSending LoveDesign StylerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyDorm CrazyDeck the HallsCopy CatColor Lover
I want to try my hand at gardening. Sims 3, beginner (go relatively easy on me please, my skills w/ outside areas is weak)
Received Awards:
New FriendSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterWCIF MasterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChild FriendlyDorm CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatClock RacerTake me AwaySmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Sending LoveColor Lover
Dee - It's beautiful!!! The colours, the set up ... even the little spots of interests you created ... can you re-design my own rl garden (which will never look like this as we have free running chickens and Indian ducks with their own sense of 'gardening')
I want that hydrangea ... LUV!!!

Eronoel - I love the little stream in your roof top garden ... and the layout is wonderful.

Challenge me too, please ... TS2 intermediate
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Eronoel this place is georgous!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ninja Unicorn for this post
Received Awards:
HoarderWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterThank MachineBirthday WisherBeing BravePrize DonatorSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyDesign StylerLandscapes GalorePhotographer of the WeekCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Eronoel, just gorgeous! Well done ^^
You know you can't smile without me
And remeber
Always look on the bright side of life Happy02

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Diddi91 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendChatty CathyBirthday WisherChallenge HostSound of MusicBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Small QuartersColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat