Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge me to Build 4.0 - closing August 3rd
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Challenge me to Build 4.0 - closing August 3rd
[Image: challengemetobuild4.gif]

So you fancy yourself a bit of a Frank Lloyd Wright do you? Well step up to the plate and take part in our building challenge to truly stretch those architectural muscles. We know our community will come up with some great challenges for you that will not only make you step out of your comfort zone but also dazzle the rest of the community.

This should focus on the building aspect of the game. One the exterior design of the houses.

Concept
Challenge me to is a concept here on the forum and here is how it works: The people who are signed up to be challenged can be challenged by anyone on the forum to do a building task that is just for them.

So if you want to become a better decorator/architect sign up for a challenge!
If you have a super idea for a challenge, please challenge someone!

Make sure to state if you got Sims 2 or Sims 3 and what skill level you want a challenge for (beginner, intermediary or expert)

Pictures
Please focus your pictures on the outdoor pictures, this a building challenge, not a decorating challenge. You can do these challenges without entering buy mode at all if out to. This is all about how the house looks and works. Not about how you can dress it up with decorations and furniture.
Try to always have at least five pictures and at least one overview of the house you build.
You are welcome to show us the indoors in the Sims 2/3 picture areas.

This challenge will be closed on the 3rd of August
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
To be challenged

Has been challenged
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Completed Challenges 1
Completed Challenges 2

Completed Challenges 3
Completed Challenges from 3.0
Received Awards:
Another round of CMT Build, should be fun...now to finish my current one so I can get a new challenge Wink
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
After a mixup this challenge have been moved here:

(05-03-2011, 10:38 PM)Protectron Wrote: Expert:
You know how to make many styles and colour combos look good. You are looking for things that will push you out of your comfort zone. You got a handle on at least some advanced techniques. You are pretty much open for any kind of challenge and you think it is fun. (found here)

I'm just gonna take your for an expert, I hope you like a good challenge ; )

Dija, I challenge you:

The Woodborough family owns a fortune and they want you to build a beautiful modern house on a rocky beach (I recall Bluewater having lots close to the sea?). They want it to be a statement, something to brag about (I'll leave that entirely up to you). They own 3 cars and a helicopter (I hope you have apartment live otherwise just draw a big white 'H' on the roof :P) and have a butler. The family consists of a father, a mother, a teenage daughter and a teenage son. All the bedrooms (not the butlers') and the livingroom are required to have a stunning view over the sea, preferably the kitchen too.

And there's something else, they want the house to be entirely green (green as in environmentally friendly, not literally green xD).

Do you accept?

Dija has accepted.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
I'm sorry I gave you a building challenge Dija.
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
I would like to be challenged. I got sims 3 and I am an expert builder.

Mind that does not mean that the challenge have to be really difficult. But it means that I can properly handle what you throw at me. I do not want to build something huge.

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
Mac i challenge you to built a small, old village school...something you would picture in the 18th or 19th century perhaps...but - changed into a living house.

Do you accept?
hania

Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters
I very much do accept - it sounds like fun.

Received Awards:
Ooooooh! I can't wait to see the result of that one! I love converted buildings!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat