What can you do with a very small space? How creative can you be? This challenge is designed to force you to sweat the small stuff, the details that may normally escape your notice.
I give to you a 10x10 lot to build on. You must be able to live there and you must not go outside of the 10x10 area, other than that anything goes. Whatever you dream, anything you wish, as long as it fits you can build it.
- Start with a 10x10 lot, it may be placed anywhere you wish
- Since you need to be able to live on the lot, you must include the following; toilet, sink, tub/shower, refrigerator, stove/microwave/grill, at least one open counter, table, chair, bed, some sort of entertainment
- Nothing may go outside the boundaries of the 10x10 lot with exception of plants which may overlap
- You may include an overview but it is not necessary
- Build as deep or as high as you wish, the sky is literally the limit
- This could be an indoor or an outdoor challenge as long as you include the above items
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixels wide
- You may enter 3 times
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
This challenge will close the 9/9
Participation prize : patterns by Zhaana
Remember, you can use any cheats that you wish but nothing but plants may go outside of the 10x10 lot. And have fun.