Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
I didn't think a house could feel both industrial and cozy. Until I saw Ninja's entry. Excellent work!! Clap

oumamea, I love the outside shot, it looks so neat (loving the hawk flying into the night up there...Smile). I love that you managed to be consistent with your theme, but on a second glance the house consist of only 3 colors, and living in it would probably drive me crazy after a whileBigsmile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Hanita for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?
Very very cool, Ninja! You really have a very unique style Smile I will definitely download this house... I'd also like to see some of your real projects too!

Oumamea, I did not expect the interiors to look like that from the outside at all! It's very cute, I love the colors. It feels so girly and clean..I wouldn't mind living there Smile
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
Ninja - I have to agree with Dee, I really like the green running through the house. A little dark hide away, nice.

Mea - You have nothing to be ashamed of, I think this is very cute and I personally think that limiting your color pallet is a good thing in this small a space.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Mea : You have nothing to be ashamed of! I love the exterior of your house! Very clean and modern. The kitchen is my favorite room. Like Pro, the colors are a bit much for me too but you make them work together so big thumbs up!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
NinjaUnicorn - The color scheme and textures you use really make the home stand out. I especially like the wall treatments.

Mea - Your home seems huge! Smile I really like the futuristic kitchen.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
[Image: a0234a05fbc76a03aa0097e9601bf5fe.jpg]

This is a small house designed for my punk, but chic rock star. The house itself was made smaller so I could include the nice small deck outside.

Entry Way
[Image: 1b42c55444481a2195a4a545328c72a8.jpg]

Dining Room
[Image: 09444299f0403025198845fefd135db7.jpg]

Kitchen
[Image: 7f37119d65abe2c10b5283a7dd3a987f.jpg]

Stairway
[Image: b9227b4980e83972fe4795a11be4b973.jpg]

Living Room
[Image: 4f53867cfdb45bd4d6388c3ce8534b9b.jpg]

The Upper floor has no actual walls but is separated into three different areas.

Bed Area
[Image: 0253bd471d2543fac914d36ee20b1ca5.jpg]

Closet/Changing Room Area
[Image: f1357c57ba2cc9ede86eb824ddaeeb28.jpg]

[Image: da662263ad450ae6f94b0377bd0b2875.jpg]

Office Space
[Image: 74bdf9838c952e7c3d626b3dc3ce6f64.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to happyasabunny for this post
Received Awards:
I DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersColor Lover
happyasabunny - First off, let me say welcome to the forums, hope you have fun.
Cute little space you have created here, your sim must really like blue Smile
I especially like how it looks from the outside. Nice.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Happyasabunny, The red accents work really well, great job! Yes
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
oumamea, That house is really pretty. I love the dog looking out the window! That's a really cute touch. You have a very good layout and it makes the space seem bigger.

happyasabunny, welcome to the forum! Great idea with the curtains to divide the bedroom and the closet. I really like the blue and the red together.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
happyasabunny : Welcome to the forum! Good to see you jump right in! Great job too! Even with making it smaller to fit in the awesome deck, you've still managed to make it look amazingly spacious!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila