Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Small Quarters: 10x10 Challenge [closes 9th September]
Wow, moxxa, wow...
I am in love with your house, it's so natural and lived in!

I must say, I love so many quirky little pieces of furniture in this. that huge mirror (there's so much metal for so little mirror, I love it); that lip phone, love at first sight; and that Mexican skeleton, he's so cool!

And the pizza, I love pizza. I want pizza. Why do we not have the technology to beam items out of the computer screen? Gah, pizza, nomnomnom...
Story Teller
Essay Writer
Spell Checker
[+] 1 user says Thank You to amyynayy for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSending LoveChatty CathyBeginner BuildersLlama DesignerFeedbackerChallenge HostSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3
Moxxa, wow!!! This looks so lived in and realistic!! I really love looking at your pictures!
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
Moxxa, it is perfect as always. I really admire your cluttering skills.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Thank you so much guys for the awesome feedback!!! You rock!!!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to moxxa for this post
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
So, so, so beautiful moxxa. Love it!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to RepulsiveDesire for this post
Received Awards:
Sap Wow! Very cool idea to use the boardholder as a table! Its really stunning! Inlove

Moxxa Yes, as always, just wonderful! Sun
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Ninja Unicorn for this post
Received Awards:
HoarderWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterThank MachineBirthday WisherBeing BravePrize DonatorSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyDesign StylerLandscapes GalorePhotographer of the WeekCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color Lover
Moxxa - I love this house! I agree with Saprophyte, you have amazing cluttering skills!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Aramourn for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTreasure HunterSound of MusicSmall QuartersTake me Away
Moxxa, as always: Excellent!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to My Sim-style for this post
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Copy CatEA are you kidding?Deck the Halls
I just finished to see this thread and I love it....so many different and unique decoration styles.

Gorgeous entries everyone....maybe I'll pop up with an entry the next days if I'll have enough time.

Received Awards:
Great BuilderBirthday WisherBeing BraveTutorial WriterWCIF Master
My entry was made for an aspiring journalist and script writer yet to find an audience for her writing. Since she lives in such a small house she is careful to keep it clean, except for her desk which is "creatively organized."

Sorry for the bad lighting in outside photos, but you can see the sim, Yvonne.

[Image: Screenshot-370.jpg]

view of the main space from the door

[Image: Screenshot-415.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-414.jpg]

kjk[Image: Screenshot-412.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-376.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-409.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-390.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-405.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-400.jpg]

Overview
[Image: Screenshot-373.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to PhoenixFire for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveSmall Quarters

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila